The Mod's

Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default The Mod's

Someone mentioned Mod's on another post earlier and it reminded me of a post i came across some time ago regarding Fred Perry and their new store.

I happened to be in the one in DFC and they are getting a new shipment of polo shirts (just in time for winter) this week if anyone is interested, you can wear it to the Weller gig and reminisce about the 1977 "In the City Tour" in the comfort of a front row seat...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:39 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mod's

Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
Someone mentioned Mod's on another post earlier and it reminded me of a post i came across some time ago regarding Fred Perry and their new store.

I happened to be in the one in DFC and they are getting a new shipment of polo shirts (just in time for winter) this week if anyone is interested, you can wear it to the Weller gig and reminisce about the 1977 "In the City Tour" in the comfort of a front row seat...
The Mod's on in my home town of Falkirk just now...

http://www.mod2008falkirk.org/
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
The Mod's on in my home town of Falkirk just now...

http://www.mod2008falkirk.org/
when are the red hot chilli pipers coming to dubai?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:24 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

when are the red hot chilli pipers coming to dubai?
Funny, you should say that....they were just playing last night in Falkirk.

Their next Middle East stop is Salalah in Oman.

..still don't much about them...though they do get packed crowds wherever they go...so somebody must like them !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
Funny, you should say that....they were just playing last night in Falkirk.

Their next Middle East stop is Salalah in Oman.

..still don't much about them...though they do get packed crowds wherever they go...so somebody must like them !
I saw them 5 years back at Bangkok, they were class.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got 3 fred perrys anyway, love them.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:11 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
I saw them 5 years back at Bangkok, they were class.
I listened to some of their music on youtube (e.g., we will rock you)...but the pipes have no grace notes...all plain and a wee bit boring. Suppose it's the mix with other instruments people like.