British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   MM...how about these?!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/mm-how-about-these-557105/)

MissDemeanor Aug 24th 2008 10:21 am

MM...how about these?!!

1 Attachment(s)
How cute are these?!...now we can sunbathe topless..without being topless!
what do you reckon?..I like the butterflies!

Charismatic Aug 24th 2008 12:14 pm

Re: MM...how about these?!!

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6709452)
I like the butterflies!

Will Mr. Demeanor not start giggling at you when he realise you have butterfly shaped straplines? :p Actually on that note DO IT!

You know you can have yourself sprayed in colourant now or sit under a UV box for a while to get some colour :D.

MissDemeanor Aug 24th 2008 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6709630)
Will Mr. Demeanor not start giggling at you when he realise you have butterfly shaped straplines? :p Actually on that note DO IT!

You know you can have yourself sprayed in colourant now or sit under a UV box for a while to get some colour :D.

tanning beds are worse than the sun...and why would you when the weather is like it is?as for fake tan..i dont like it!...so,little butterflies on my thruppeny bits it is!:D

Charismatic Aug 24th 2008 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6709640)
tanning beds are worse than the sun

That used to be true but isn't now.

New High pressure tanning beds emit very little UVB radiation (which is what causes most skin cancers) which makes them safer than sunlight and you maintain your tan longer and you get a tan quicker because without being exposed to UVB radiation your skincells don't die as fast :thumbsup: (which leaves you with nicer skin, not as dry). Who said studying Biochem would never be useful :p?

MissDemeanor Aug 24th 2008 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6709672)
That used to be true but isn't now.

New High pressure tanning beds emit very little UVB radiation (which is what causes most skin cancers) which makes them safer than sunlight and you maintain your tan longer and you get a tan quicker because without being exposed to UVB radiation your skincells don't die as fast :thumbsup: (which leaves you with nicer skin, not as dry). Who said studying Biochem would never be useful :p?

Oh God,please dont turn this thread into a "sun is bad for you and gives you cancer" thing.

It was meant to be fun.

Charismatic Aug 24th 2008 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6709679)
Oh God,please dont turn this thread into a "sun is bad for you and gives you cancer" thing.

:D Hey I'll be the last to criticize, I luff a girl with a tan :wub:.

Sure it could give you cancer but driving a car allows you to crash and eating pies brings you closer to a heart attack...who cares? On a long enough timeline the probability of death for any human comes to = 1 (Translation: It's certain you will die eventually of something), you only live once, cancer is treatable, the price of beauty is high and pies are delicious (mmm...pie! :p). Who would want to live forever anyway? ;)