Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

MM and bad lighting LOL

MM and bad lighting LOL

Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:31 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM and bad lighting LOL

Originally Posted by Shadya
Why the ??? If you had failed to leave when asked to do so, the manager would have been perfectly entitled to call the Police. Why do some Brits here think they are above the law?

Jeezuz H Shadlad,
You don't half take the rip outta the meaning of 'Nil Desperandum'

Oh, as I recall, aren't you thinking of entrusting your daughter's education to 'terrible' British people ...in the near future..in the UK where schooling is free......because UK residents pay taxes for the privelege.

I'm sure I read a post or two about it some time ago. All one way or the other Shad.

Last edited by Eva; Sep 5th 2009 at 11:27 am. Reason: sp
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Jeezuz H Shadlad,

Oh, as I recall, aren't you thinking of entrusting your daughter's education to 'terrible' British people ...in the near future..in the UK where schooling is free......because UK residents pay taxes for the privelage.

I'm sure I read a post or two about it some time ago. All one way or the other Shad.
And the H in Jeezuz H is for Hypocrisy....Oh..you awful Brits/Americans/Aussies (insert name of favourite target)...you come here and ignore our rules and demand to be paid above the line for your services, and drink and criticise our lack of ethics, oh..and can we please have residency in your countries and send our kids there for schooling and our sick there for health care and and..
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:30 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
And the H in Jeezuz H is for Hypocrisy....Oh..you awful Brits/Americans/Aussies (insert name of favourite target)...you come here and ignore our rules and demand to be paid above the line for your services, and drink and criticise our lack of ethics, oh..and can we please have residency in your countries and send our kids there for schooling and our sick there for health care and and..
I'm not sure I see what you are saying.
Must be the bad lighting can you go to idiot level for me please?
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Jeezuz H Shadlad,

Oh, as I recall, aren't you thinking of entrusting your daughter's education to 'terrible' British people ...in the near future..in the UK where schooling is free......because UK residents pay taxes for the privelege.

You seem to have missed my point, as usual. My reference was to Brits HERE wanting to be above the law. In their own country, most Brits are perfectly okay.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to have missed my point, as usual. My reference was to Brits HERE wanting to be above the law. In their own country, most Brits are perfectly okay.
LOL!!!!!! hmmm right!!!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Being a tight fisted jock, I would have been ragin, then gizzled the lot straight from the bottle..

Where do the hotels get off even sellimg you that when they are about to shut shop..
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:52 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Shadya, if brits are that bad, why pray tell did you marry one? Passport aside of course..
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
I'm not sure I see what you are saying.
Must be the bad lighting can you go to idiot level for me please?
In simple terms...I see boundless hypocrisy here. Westerners are demonised as being morally corrupt, and an affront to local sensibilities, yet dozens of people I meet here would desperately like to have a Brit/US/Canada/Aus passport/education/health care system.

Shadya appears to be one of the many.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:25 pm
banned

She came up trumps at the 'grab a UK grandad night' bless
Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
She came up trumps at the 'grab a UK grandad night' bless
And people wonder why fewer and fewer participate in British Expats Forum when guys like you are around. Did I say all Brits were bad? Read more carefully old codger.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:27 pm
banned

Shadya, you walked right into that one...really...
Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

And people wonder why fewer and fewer participate in British Expats Forum when guys like you are around. Did I say all Brits were bad? Read more carefully old codger.
don't be so sanctimonious Shadya, you have been known to make scathing sweeping comments about people and their posts. You give it out, learn to take it!!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
don't be so sanctimonious Shadya, you have been known to make scathing sweeping comments about people and their posts. You give it out, learn to take it!!
But I think you will find that I never make offensive remarks about a poster's marriage and personal life. Some of you people are incredibly abusive at times.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:27 pm
banned

But I think you will find that I never make offensive remarks about a poster's marriage and personal life. Some of you people are incredibly abusive at times.
group hug?
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Please do not include me in that sweeping statement "you people" I do not care nor have I commented on your personal situation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.