British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The Mission compatible BE Meet Up (Mission Impossible) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/mission-compatible-meet-up-mission-impossible-904163/)

TheShed Oct 10th 2017 8:21 am

Re: The Mission compatible BE Meet Up (Mission Impossible)

Originally Posted by mission (Post 12357592)
My apologies SHED, i figured you were gearing up to have another meet up like the one you guys had a week ago, but trying to accommodate me as well...didn't realise you were actually trying to arrange a get together with STAT, DEAN & SCAMP.

I absolutely WAS trying to arrange a group wide meet up but it quickly became too confusing/hard to please everyone.

Why don't you arrange it? That way it will perfectly fit what you need in terms of location, schedule etc and we can all come to meet you? :) I am sure Stats will go if me, Scampi, and some of the others are there.

Problem solved.

Dubaiexile Oct 10th 2017 8:34 am

Originally Posted by TheShed (Post 12357612)
I absolutely WAS trying to arrange a group wide meet up but it quickly became too confusing/hard to please everyone.

Why don't you arrange it? That way it will perfectly fit what you need in terms of location, schedule etc and we can all come to meet you? :) I am sure Stats will go if me, Scampi, and some of the others are there.

Problem solved.

Great idea, the perfect person for planning a get together (no offence Scamp), I cannot wait to see you dazzling us all with your logistical skills....so count me in!!

mission Oct 10th 2017 9:14 am

Originally Posted by TheShed (Post 12357612)

Problem solved.

from when to when is STAT in town?

TheShed Oct 10th 2017 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Statistix (Post 12355103)
Well, if anyone's interested (totally out of 'left field') - I'll be in Dubai for the very first time ever :sneaky: from 27 Oct to 3 Nov.

The Shed claims he knows me :blink: so I'll be trying to hook up with him, but I'd like to meet more of you if I can........

Suggestions gladly received. :o

Quote #11 in THIS thread.

mission Oct 10th 2017 10:40 am

SHED i tell you what, once you guys (you, STAT & SCAMP) have sorted out a date and venue, let me know and i will try my utmost to join you guys :)

scrubbedexpat141 Oct 10th 2017 10:41 am

Originally Posted by mission (Post 12357709)
SHED i tell you what, once you guys (you, STAT & SCAMP) have sorted out a date and venue, let me know and i will try my utmost to join you guys :)

Good grief.

mission Oct 10th 2017 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12357712)
Good grief.

what!!!??
aren't you guys getting together?

scrubbedexpat141 Oct 10th 2017 11:12 am

Originally Posted by mission (Post 12357714)
what!!!??
aren't you guys getting together?

Only if you arrange a meet up

mission Oct 10th 2017 11:33 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12357745)
Only if you arrange a meet up

oh my bad...you guys want me to arrange it...got it :p