British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Mind Your Language season 4, where to get? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/mind-your-language-season-4-where-get-678437/)

Boomhauer Jul 27th 2010 4:48 am

Mind Your Language season 4, where to get?

I can't find the blasted thing anywhere!

I bought a 4 disc DVD set off of Amazon that has the original 3 seasons/series. Season 4 was broadcast in the UK only, in 1986.

lionheart Jul 27th 2010 6:26 am

Re: Mind Your Language season 4, where to get?

:eek::eek::eek:

Sandboy Jul 27th 2010 7:17 am

I'm trapped in an episode of Mind Your Language, every bloody day

Madam Medusa Jul 27th 2010 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 8730803)

I bought a 4 disc DVD set off of Amazon that has the original 3 seasons/series. Season 4 was broadcast in the UK only, in 1986.

confucius might be able to help you out...it's one of his all time fave shows, lol...

MM, xx

The Dean Jul 27th 2010 11:55 am

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 8730803)

Yes, seven years after the original series ended. It was made by a completely different production company (which no longer exists) so it may not be available.....

..............and Francoise Pascal wasn't in it. She originally got the part after being spotted in such movie classics as "French Undressing" and "Keep It Up Downstairs"..............

Hasn't worn well though............... :(

Madam Medusa Jul 27th 2010 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8731614)
Yes, seven years after the original series ended. It was made by a completely different production company (which no longer exists) so it may not be available.....

..............and Francoise Pascal wasn't in it. She originally got the part after being spotted in such movie classics as "French Undressing" and "Keep It Up Downstairs"..............

omg, dean, is that really her...?

MM, xx

Boomhauer Jul 27th 2010 5:17 pm

The elderly woman is a different Francoise unless the Francoise Pascal became a French Supreme Court Justice:ohmy:

The Dean Jul 27th 2010 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 8732428)
The elderly woman is a different Francoise unless the Francoise Pascal became a French Supreme Court Justice:ohmy:

If you're sure about that, then I have only one thing to say:

:o:o:o:o

Spugsy Jul 28th 2010 8:08 pm

trust you to know this.