Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Mildly amusing..........

Mildly amusing..........

Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mildly amusing..........

........ although I'm not sure it was worth all the hours it must have taken.....
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Animation.doc (1.88 MB, 136 views)
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mildly amusing..........

can I just remind you that for trival matters there is The Sandpit...it's not that difficult to understand is it
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
can I just remind you that for trival matters there is The Sandpit...it's not that difficult to understand is it
And you became judge and jury........ when, precisely?

Now give me a second - I'll just check to make sure everything you've ever posted on the Main Bored was non-trivial......

Now I await the dreaded "Moved" notice from the Boredgruppenfuhrer.....
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Now give me a second - I'll just check to make sure everything you've ever posted on the Main Bored was non-trivial......

I am not judge and jury...I just noticed that you tend to post in the wrong section...that's all...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Oh dont you know MH is the boss on this forum
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I am not judge and jury...I just noticed that you tend to post in the wrong section...that's all...
I thought you were, sorry, my mistake

Come on MH , i know i am new and all that, and i should know my place and all bla bla bla , but look at your posts, you are a bit tough on peope and even you say that you give them a hard time
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:34 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by annacarna
I thought you were, sorry, my mistake

Come on MH , i know i am new and all that, and i should know my place and all bla bla bla , but look at your posts, you are a bit tough on peope and even you say that you give them a hard time
and....
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

course she is...and they love it, why do you think most of them keep coming back for more...!!

MM, xx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:41 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
course she is...and they love it, why do you think most of them keep coming back for more...!!

MM, xx
it's in the contract Ray made me sign...
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

and....
and you do make me laugh so....
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:05 am
hmmmm...nice

and you do make me laugh so....
you have a very nice smile...what are you wearing
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:06 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

you have a very nice smile...what are you wearing
Mmmm...this sounds promising!