The Middle East

Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:53 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Middle East

I know why the region is and always will be ****ed......

Whilst half of the local ME regions population are hard working, honest, and quite likeable people....

The other half are the the most useless, laziest, nogoodfornothing ****wited liars to walk the earth.

In short if they turn up for work its unusual, if they then do some work its a miracle and if the ****ers lips move then they are lying to you.....save yourself the bother and just punch these ***** in the mouth the first time you meet them, it will save you a world of effort in the long run...

WANKERS
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Middle East

Originally Posted by shiva
I know why the region is and always will be ****ed......

Whilst half of the local ME regions population are hard working, honest, and quite likeable people....

The other half are the the most useless, laziest, nogoodfornothing ****wited liars to walk the earth.

In short if they turn up for work its unusual, if they then do some work its a miracle and if the ****ers lips move then they are lying to you.....save yourself the bother and just punch these ***** in the mouth the first time you meet them, it will save you a world of effort in the long run...

WANKERS
so what's happened?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:08 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

same old same old, except i cant be arsed with it today
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

stormy jock alert........
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:16 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, we have already veering away from hiring locals since you can't get rid of the lazy ****ers who decide to do **** all after 3 months of service...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:20 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye, we have already veering away from hiring locals since you can't get rid of the lazy ****ers who decide to do **** all after 3 months of service...
3 months??? you got the cream of the crop mate...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

TGFKASE, why would you hire them anyway unless required to by regulation? Expats would always be 'cheaper' and ceteris paribus, should work harder ('more to lose').
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
3 months??? you got the cream of the crop mate...
Thats coz the lazy ****ers aint that thick.. look like things are going fine for 3 months... 3 months and one day later, start pulling sickies, forgetting what a hammer looks like etc etc...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Thats coz the lazy ****ers aint that thick.. look like things are going fine for 3 months... 3 months and one day later, start pulling sickies, forgetting what a hammer looks like etc etc...
Don't you mean Hummer?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

lol thats how I feel a lot these days, its getting worse
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:34 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by lionheart
Don't you mean Hummer?
What, the one daddy bought for them for his 13th birthday??? Naw...