British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/middle-east-599564/)

shiva Mar 24th 2009 10:53 am

The Middle East

I know why the region is and always will be ****ed......

Whilst half of the local ME regions population are hard working, honest, and quite likeable people....

The other half are the the most useless, laziest, nogoodfornothing ****wited liars to walk the earth.

In short if they turn up for work its unusual, if they then do some work its a miracle and if the ****ers lips move then they are lying to you.....save yourself the bother and just punch these ***** in the mouth the first time you meet them, it will save you a world of effort in the long run...

WANKERS

admon Mar 24th 2009 10:55 am

Re: The Middle East

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7413254)
I know why the region is and always will be ****ed......

Whilst half of the local ME regions population are hard working, honest, and quite likeable people....

The other half are the the most useless, laziest, nogoodfornothing ****wited liars to walk the earth.

In short if they turn up for work its unusual, if they then do some work its a miracle and if the ****ers lips move then they are lying to you.....save yourself the bother and just punch these ***** in the mouth the first time you meet them, it will save you a world of effort in the long run...

WANKERS

so what's happened?

shiva Mar 24th 2009 11:08 am

same old same old, except i cant be arsed with it today

commander Mar 24th 2009 11:12 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7413284)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stormy jock alert........

TGFKASE Mar 24th 2009 11:16 am

Aye, we have already veering away from hiring locals since you can't get rid of the lazy ****ers who decide to do **** all after 3 months of service...

commander Mar 24th 2009 11:20 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7413298)
Aye, we have already veering away from hiring locals since you can't get rid of the lazy ****ers who decide to do **** all after 3 months of service...

3 months??? you got the cream of the crop mate...

Shehryar Mar 24th 2009 11:22 am

TGFKASE, why would you hire them anyway unless required to by regulation? Expats would always be 'cheaper' and ceteris paribus, should work harder ('more to lose').

TGFKASE Mar 24th 2009 11:23 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7413316)
3 months??? you got the cream of the crop mate...

Thats coz the lazy ****ers aint that thick.. look like things are going fine for 3 months... 3 months and one day later, start pulling sickies, forgetting what a hammer looks like etc etc...

lionheart Mar 24th 2009 11:28 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7413321)
Thats coz the lazy ****ers aint that thick.. look like things are going fine for 3 months... 3 months and one day later, start pulling sickies, forgetting what a hammer looks like etc etc...

Don't you mean Hummer?

Grace O Malley Mar 24th 2009 11:33 am

lol thats how I feel a lot these days, its getting worse

TGFKASE Mar 24th 2009 11:34 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7413324)
Don't you mean Hummer?

What, the one daddy bought for them for his 13th birthday??? Naw...