Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Message from KTJ & MD !!!!

Wikiposts

Message from KTJ & MD !!!!

Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Message from KTJ & MD !!!!

Its a bit more complicated than that Soukie !!!!

Hubby still working on 'The Morgue?'
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:22 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your impending wee yin
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
holy shit!

Congrats you two, I wish you loads of happiness,

('Shearer' is a good name for a boy or girl)
Must admit its a darn site better than 'Donovan' !!

WTF - I think MD is on Speed !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to say
Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

How about heres 10,000 Dirhams towards the nursery !!!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't qouted for a reason but I'm referring to the last two posts...............

Sometimes things are best left unsaid or .......even committed to Private Message.Personally have no doubt Karlos & MD are fully informed of the challenges ahead and while these posts are well intentioned they may increase the % of hassles ahead.That I'm sure they don't need
No offence intended.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:09 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Haven't qouted for a reason but I'm referring to the last two posts...............

Sometimes things are best left unsaid or .......even committed to Private Message.Personally have no doubt Karlos & MD are fully informed of the challenges ahead and while these posts are well intentioned they may increase the % of hassles ahead.That I'm sure they don't need
No offence intended.

yes EVA you are probably right, my concern was purely that both MD and Karlos are relatively new to the Middle East. I shall PM them my concerns, which trust me are genuine, I don't want anyone to get into a mess.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes EVA you are probably right, my concern was purely that both MD and Karlos are relatively new to the Middle East. I shall PM them my concerns, which trust me are genuine, I don't want anyone to get into a mess.

I have absolutely no doubt about your intentions BC -as per they are for others. I also know you would probably be beside yourself with regret if anything you recorded on a public forum contributed to or compounded someone else's hassles.Dramatic perhaps but we all know, never say never.
x
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:25 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Eva
I have absolutely no doubt about your intentions BC -as per they are for others. I also know you would probably be beside yourself with regret if anything you recorded on a public forum contributed to or compounded someone else's hassles.Dramatic perhaps but we all know, never say never.
x

exactly, I will pm MD later
Old Jan 10th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Hey congrats!!!...