British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Meow... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/meow-468536/)

Confucius Jul 24th 2007 11:05 am

Meow...
 
I will be out for the rest of the day,but it would be good to hear from her...As well as Twinkie,and HaBeebee and Miss Eek...

MataHari Jul 24th 2007 11:06 am

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5098180)
I will be out for the rest of the day,but it would be good to hear from her...As well as Twinkie,and HaBeebee and Miss Eek...

jeez...

Confucius Jul 24th 2007 11:07 am

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5098183)
jeez...

Is that a new user???

Confucius Jul 24th 2007 11:07 am

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5098188)
Is that a new user???

I mean,a new poster???

Miss Eck Jul 24th 2007 11:55 am

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5098180)
I will be out for the rest of the day,but it would be good to hear from her...As well as Twinkie,and HaBeebee and Miss Eek...

You called :D

I am just giving the weirdos a chance to find their feet!!

Twinkle has still not sorted out her wireless connection. As for Beebee, I dunno where she is.

Madam Medusa Jul 24th 2007 1:11 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5098345)
You called :D

I am just giving the weirdos a chance to find their feet!!

Twinkle has still not sorted out her wireless connection. As for Beebee, I dunno where she is.

BB is cool...I'm seeing her tomorrow...

MM, xx

Miss Eck Jul 24th 2007 1:19 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5098649)
BB is cool...I'm seeing her tomorrow...

MM, xx

Say hi to her from me :)

Now we just need to get Twinkle to sort out her net connection!

Inselaffen Jul 24th 2007 1:42 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5098649)
BB is cool...I'm seeing her tomorrow...

MM, xx

dont get her too drunk! :)

Madam Medusa Jul 24th 2007 1:44 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5098802)
dont get her too drunk! :)

as if...it will be a teetotal affair, honest...

MM, xx

Blue Cat Jul 24th 2007 2:56 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5098649)
BB is cool...I'm seeing her tomorrow...

MM, xx

I thought she was away as she hasn't been in here for ages.

Confucius Jul 24th 2007 5:13 pm

Re: Meow...
 
Will all of you please read the title of this thread???This is about Meow...MEEEEOOOOWWWWWW!!!

Blue Cat Jul 24th 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5099918)
Will all of you please read the title of this thread???This is about Meow...MEEEEOOOOWWWWWW!!!

yes I know, that would be the MEOW! that I am meeting on Sunday for a spot of business and a nice brunch :thumbsup:

beebee Jul 24th 2007 7:19 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5098814)
as if...it will be a teetotal affair, honest...

MM, xx

thats what u think :sneaky:

Blue Cat Jul 24th 2007 7:20 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5100463)
thats what u think :sneaky:

thank god for that, thought you had all turned into shandy drinkers!!!

Miss Eck Jul 24th 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Meow...
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5099918)
Will all of you please read the title of this thread???This is about Meow...MEEEEOOOOWWWWWW!!!

MEOW MEOW :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:23 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.