British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Mentalists at their best (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/mentalists-their-best-588813/)

Charismatic Feb 2nd 2009 11:04 pm

Mentalists at their best
 
See here: http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2008...drenaline.html

:eek:

Edit: Except for people who order curry at Rupali in Newcastle, they are the measuring stick for all mentalists.

Spugsy Feb 3rd 2009 6:55 am

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 7241186)
See here: http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2008...drenaline.html

:eek:

Edit: Except for people who order curry at Rupali in Newcastle, they are the measuring stick for all mentalists.

thats brilliant stuff....

and aye, watch them curries in the Rupali.

pcpfan Feb 3rd 2009 6:56 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 7241186)
See here: http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2008...drenaline.html

:eek:

Edit: Except for people who order curry at Rupali in Newcastle, they are the measuring stick for all mentalists.

As always the saudi arabia leads the when it comes to vulgar cars most are hideous. :thumbup:

CeeBee Feb 3rd 2009 8:07 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 7241186)
See here: http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2008...drenaline.html

:eek:

Edit: Except for people who order curry at Rupali in Newcastle, they are the measuring stick for all mentalists.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! This is incredible. Possibly the craziest thing i've ever seen. I didn't think they were ever going to pull their chutes.

pcpfan Feb 3rd 2009 8:17 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 
This is probably the closest thing to humans actually flying because they're not using anything besides the suit they're wearing. Skimming cliff walls hundreds of feet in the air while going 100+ mph is insane. It's not really a sport, more like a recreational activity. It's also not new besides changes to the suit, but it's still pretty damn cool. :eek::eek:

nottmbantam Feb 4th 2009 7:18 am

Re: Mentalists at their best
 
For a brief moment there, I thought it was a reference to Sir Alan of Partridge and his encounter with his biggest fan - the mentalist.

Combination Tie and Blazer Badge set anyone?

pcpfan Feb 4th 2009 9:04 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 
aussie husband and wife hold the record for longest flight

they are an amazing couple and sooooooooooo cool

seen a few bits of film for them

http://www.baseclimb.com/ :eek:

Cham128 Feb 4th 2009 10:24 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 
and there i was thinking this was going to be a site featuring derren brown! :rofl:

personally though I'd feel more comfortable doing that than doing this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g

CeeBee Feb 5th 2009 5:32 am

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 7246526)
For a brief moment there, I thought it was a reference to Sir Alan of Partridge and his encounter with his biggest fan - the mentalist.

Combination Tie and Blazer Badge set anyone?

"No way you big spastic, you're a mentalist"

nottmbantam Feb 6th 2009 7:32 pm

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by CeeBee (Post 7250628)
"No way you big spastic, you're a mentalist"

Cue Alan running away down a country lane and across several fields...

Quality.

pcpfan Feb 8th 2009 9:07 am

Re: Mentalists at their best
 

Originally Posted by Cham128 (Post 7249452)
and there i was thinking this was going to be a site featuring derren brown! :rofl:

personally though I'd feel more comfortable doing that than doing this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g

WOW great stuff :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:53 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.