Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men of the Year Essential

Men of the Year Essential

Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men of the Year Essential

Originally Posted by Roadking
I did have a something prepared but then read the super work on the acceptance speech from Eva. So, I've decided to ask her to ghost write one for me but don't tell anyone, it's a secret. Sssshhh.
just buy us all a drink...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:17 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
just buy us all a drink...
Ooh, er, erm, that would involve meeting and that would shatter all illusions you have about me.

Besides now that I'm famous; I really can't be seen associating with the likes of you lot!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, er, erm, that would involve meeting and that would shatter all illusions you have about me.

Besides now that I'm famous; I really can't be seen associating with the likes of you lot!
I won last year...and I still am humble and talk to those simple folks...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:21 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I won last year...and I still am humble and talk to those simple folks...
Yeah, but you are a nicer person than we are.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

Yeah, but you are a nicer person than we are.
that's true...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:27 pm
If I have to explain...

that's true...
I'm considering this as Our new avatar. What does one think.
Attached Thumbnails Men of the Year Essential-moy.bmp  
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:31 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'm considering this as Our new avatar. What does one think.
it sure would be better than the one you have now...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:34 pm
If I have to explain...

it sure would be better than the one you have now...
Hmmph, peasants. Some people have no appreciation of the finer things in life. Did I mention We are Man of the Year?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

Hmmph, peasants. Some people have no appreciation of the finer things in life. Did I mention We are Man of the Year?
yeah, you did...you are on your own from now on...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:37 pm
If I have to explain...

yeah, you did...you are on your own from now on...
It's lonely at the top.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

It's lonely at the top.
oh stop moping and get world peace...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
If I have to explain...

oh stop moping and get world peace...
I'm trying but, apart from BEME, no-one seems to appreciate my superior intellect and manly qualities.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'm trying but, apart from BEME, no-one seems to appreciate my superior intellect and manly qualities.
yeah...those 6 people that voted for you don't really make much difference do they...
(MH now goes to check if she mistakenly also is one of those)
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

yeah...those 6 people that voted for you don't really make much difference do they...
(MH now goes to check if she mistakenly also is one of those)
she is...oh well
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:48 pm
If I have to explain...

she is...oh well
hehehehe, just couldn't resist me, could you.

OK, now that I've fooled everyone, how do I take over the world.

Did I write that out loud?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.