Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men touching themselves!

Men touching themselves!

Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Men touching themselves!

Originally Posted by MataHari
how about women touching themselves...equally disgusting or kinda sexy
Damn i wish i could subscibed to this thread yesterday i missed out on a lot of fun.

PS: Defo not sexy.....well maybe, it depends on what they are doing & who it is, i mean your nan NO !!!! 25 year old city girl YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is that just me
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
BC was itching for it...
Good PUN
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Cruel, yes, but I find it's the only way I can tolerate the extreme social divisions and oppression in this country. We don't have the luxury of being able to do anything for the labourers, so it's best not to consider them in the same light as we would other western expats.
So, if you are laying on the sofa at home watching a DVD and have your hands down your pants playing with your goolies, you should be considered in a different light to other western expats.

Please give me a list of plus points which elevates western expats above everyone else on the planet............

We don't have the luxury of being able to do anything for the labourers...... oh come on - look at Blue Cat's efforts! Maybe it's just too much trouble for people to try and do something so they come up with excuses like yours.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, come on, when was the last time you saw a group of western expats sitting around in public and playing with their thingys?

The labourers, culturally speaking, are from extremely basic societies in rural India or Pakistan or wherever. They have never had the same exposure to education or the exceedingly complex set of social rules, with which we govern ourselves. I fully agree that, as humans, they deserve the same basic rights as I have in the courts of law, but I cannot expect them to be held to the same social standards I am by my peers. Likewise, I cannot get upset or disgusted when I see the labourers play with their thingys. They simply don't know any better, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
So, if you are laying on the sofa at home watching a DVD and have your hands down your pants playing with your goolies, you should be considered in a different light to other western expats.

Please give me a list of plus points which elevates western expats above everyone else on the planet............

We don't have the luxury of being able to do anything for the labourers...... oh come on - look at Blue Cat's efforts! Maybe it's just too much trouble for people to try and do something so they come up with excuses like yours.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:30 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, come on, when was the last time you saw a group of western expats sitting around in public and playing with their thingys?

The labourers, culturally speaking, are from extremely basic societies in rural India or Pakistan or wherever. They have never had the same exposure to education or the exceedingly complex set of social rules, with which we govern ourselves. I fully agree that, as humans, they deserve the same basic rights as I have in the courts of law, but I cannot expect them to be held to the same social standards I am by my peers. Likewise, I cannot get upset or disgusted when I see the labourers play with their thingys. They simply don't know any better, and there's nothing I can do about it.
PLEASE tell me that was a tongue-in-cheek comment!

Hmmm... India, a less complicated set of social rules?! No, mate... a *different* set of social rules to ours. Every wondered if we do stuff that is "socially acceptable" to us that repulses/offends them?

It's only because of the puritan basis to much of our culture that we find any physical reference to sexuality so "not done". Heck, 150 years ago, we were covering up table and chair legs cos they were too suggestive! How foreigners must have laughed!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

they're not ****ing dogs you know??
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

In Saudi, it's compulsory to walk along the street playing with yourself - even for Saudis........

I of course, not wishing to offend, reluctantly join in.........
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
In Saudi, it's compulsory to walk along the street playing with yourself - even for Saudis........

I of course, not wishing to offend, reluctantly join in.........
to be fair, nowt better than when the missus us out to watch the footy, in your boxers scratching your nuts,

right lads?

Lads??
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

And it's ok to have sex on a beach because it is so western like? Spontaneous and romantic? Give me a break.. Your argument is so weak. I am not defending their behavior because I think both are equally disgusting.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:26 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
[/COLOR]

It takes me three months to get the donations in, if people don't donate then I don't get the volume or quality. We made 17,000 dhs at the last sale which personally I think is pretty good considering the most expensive book was 10 dhs! DVD's sell really really well but we very rarely get alot donated.
"It takes me three months to get the donations in, if people don't donate then I don't get the volume or quality. "

Understood, all I am saying: after they made their donation, before putting items on display, you make a selection, and a pricing, it's called "marketing" and I can ensure you it enhances "sales", greatly so. You made 17,000 (which is great) when you could have made more (which is better).
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
to be fair, nowt better than when the missus us out to watch the footy, in your boxers scratching your nuts,

right lads?

Lads??
We know that you do, that's why we like going shopping for shoes.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant
"It takes me three months to get the donations in, if people don't donate then I don't get the volume or quality. "

Understood, all I am saying: after they made their donation, before putting items on display, you make a selection, and a pricing, it's called "marketing" and I can ensure you it enhances "sales", greatly so. You made 17,000 (which is great) when you could have made more (which is better).
So, why didn't you do that? (I am, of course, assuming you were there - helping - at the time).
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant

what are you talking about? I know what 'marketing' is