men and spas

Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: men and spas

Your exchanges have been very amusing... keep it up! And oh, shame on BangleMan
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
i wondered what was tickling me there.....

I just thought it was just one of hairs on your chin when you lent across across the quiz table the other night to whisper me the answer
now you are just being silly!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:11 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Hammam's are great, I had one in Marakesh, cost about 3GBP - bargainess... Tried to forget that the cloth looked about 3 years old, but after that he gave me a good old clean up...

Where do you go over here BM?

You can get a massage for cheaper than 450, but in more exclusive hotels the costs are higher, Bangleman can give you the run down as he is a frequent visitor of these high end establishments... Dont forget your sarong

i am not into the massage thing i just wana try it once (not the indian massage)

here in Abu Dhabi you can go to (khalidia) area there is one called (Ala'afeyah) opposite to khalidia park .. it is a nice one

so you have been to morocco before ... i really wish to visit it.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:11 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
does that include the w**k ?
LOL

i don't know
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man

i am not into the massage thing i just wana try it once (not the indian massage)

here in Abu Dhabi you can go to (khalidia) area there is one called (Ala'afeyah) opposite to khalidia park .. it is a nice one

Morrocan women...Nuff said...
Old Feb 13th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Morocco is a nice place, i went to marakesh, essourora and the atlas mountains, very beautiful...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Morrocan women...Nuff said...

what's wrong with morrocan woman lol
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:57 am
Banned

Morocco is a nice place, i went to marakesh, essourora and the atlas mountains, very beautiful...

I have seen pictures of moroco and i agree it is very beautifull

lucky you mate

have yo u been into hunting trips in morocco ???
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:04 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
why do men think these are poofy.

A nice relaxing day, body scrub and massage.....
not sure about spas as such, I mean being wrapped in seaweed and having cucumbers on my eyes sounds rubbish,

but nowt better than just a bloody great massage, lights down, soothing music on....ace.

(Has to be a woman of course, I'm not keen on male masseurs)
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I have seen pictures of moroco and i agree it is very beautifull

lucky you mate

have yo u been into hunting trips in morocco ???
Hunting for what?

Get yourself along for a trip BM, is a very good holiday destination...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hunting for what?

yeah looks bloody ace,

hows you dude? I see you got Sean in a right state before he came to meet us, he was leathered when he turned up!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:31 am
Banned

Hunting for what?

I am not sure if i should say this or not .. but i would love to go to wild life and hunt animals there ... (ofcourse i am going to eat what i hunt) not just waste it

I can't travel any where for another 3 months ... maybe after that i will think about a distenation
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah looks bloody ace,

hows you dude? I see you got Sean in a right state before he came to meet us, he was leathered when he turned up!
good, had a funny night on Friday, yeah he left us without paying too!! How was the 80s night?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

good, had a funny night on Friday, yeah he left us without paying too!! How was the 80s night?
how was the sunset at the rooftop bar then? It's proper nice there,

heh, he was all over the place, it was good mate, we spent the night in the house and the indie room like last time, then it all went a bit pear shaped and I ended up in the car park having a bit of a scuffle with some daft pissed up idiot.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
how was the sunset at the rooftop bar then? It's proper nice there,

heh, he was all over the place, it was good mate, we spent the night in the house and the indie room like last time, then it all went a bit pear shaped and I ended up in the car park having a bit of a scuffle with some daft pissed up idiot.
Yes we had a very nice evening all in all, hope you sorted out the lout big man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.