Wikiposts

men and spas

Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: men and spas

Originally Posted by BangleMan
does that include the w**k ?
he won't know what that is, so you might want to describe it....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
he won't know what that is, so you might want to describe it....
you put right leg forward, then your left leg, until you build up sufficient speed to be moving
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:37 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
you strike me as a leather sandal man, sarong, tinted fox highlights and big sunglasses...
you'll be getting another strike in a minute, sonny
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: men and spas

Originally Posted by annacarna
why do men think these are poofy.
Because real men bath in rivers and only during winter months. We don't need sugarsoap either, if we wanted to use an abrasive on our faces we'd use rusty wire wool and hand degreaser .
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you put right leg forward, then your left leg, until you build up sufficient speed to be moving
oh...I do that sometimes
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Is that walking? I thought you were describing wan#ing!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:40 pm
Hammer for Life

oh...I do that sometimes
you'll be telling me you have a pulse next...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:41 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Is that walking? I thought you were describing wan#ing!
wanting ?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

you'll be telling me you have a pulse next...
no read hair though...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:44 pm
Hammer for Life

no read hair though...
brazillian ?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

brazillian ?
so...the subject today is men and spas...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:50 pm
Hammer for Life

so...the subject today is men and spas...
i might go for that whole body waxing thing, see what its all about
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

i might go for that whole body waxing thing, see what its all about
make sure they do those hairs that sprout from your ears as well....
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:10 am
Hammer for Life

make sure they do those hairs that sprout from your ears as well....
i wondered what was tickling me there.....

I just thought it was just one of hairs on your chin when you lent across across the quiz table the other night to whisper me the answer
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:12 am
hmmmm...nice

i wondered what was tickling me there.....

I just thought it was just one of hairs on your chin when you lent across across the quiz table the other night to whisper me the answer
you are banned from the team for 2 weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.