Wikiposts

men and spas

Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: men and spas

Originally Posted by BangleMan
i'll dig out some pics and send them to you....
lol make sure they are not the ones with you wearing socks and trainers with the sarong
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:41 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
why do men think these are poofy.

A nice relaxing day, body scrub and massage.....

i have never been to a Spa in my life but would like to try it

have been once only to Al falah center for massage ... (indian massage using herbales) and i didn't like it this much .. i guess i should try normal massage without oily stuff.

but how offten do you go to a Spa and how much do you spend over there??

and what is the body scrub??? is it like the morocon thingy (removing the dead skin from body?)
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i have never been to a Spa in my life but would like to try it

have been once only to Al falah center for massage ... (indian massage using herbales) and i didn't like it this much .. i guess i should try normal massage without oily stuff.

but how offten do you go to a Spa and how much do you spend over there??

and what is the body scrub??? is it like the morocon thingy (removing the dead skin from body?)
The spa at the shangri la hotel in AD is charging 1250 dibs for a 4 hour spa, body scrub, body wrap, hot stone massage and a facial

yes the body scrub is kinda like the Moroccan bath

I have had a few spa days, very relaxing. Your skin shines after!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Its the salt 'n' pepper look, but i have had a lot of worries for someone so young ....
grey salt and grey pepper?
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

lol make sure they are not the ones with you wearing socks and trainers with the sarong
that has cut the choice down somewhat....
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
grey salt and grey pepper?
well, its better than spam...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

that has cut the choice down somewhat....
um as i thought!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:03 pm
Hammer for Life

um as i thought!
do trainer socks count ?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:05 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

do trainer socks count ?
Do you use them till you get the hang of them and move onto proper socks, like.....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:13 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Do you use them till you get the hang of them and move onto proper socks, like.....
no, i have very small feet...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:19 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

The spa at the shangri la hotel in AD is charging 1250 dibs for a 4 hour spa, body scrub, body wrap, hot stone massage and a facial

yes the body scrub is kinda like the Moroccan bath

I have had a few spa days, very relaxing. Your skin shines after!

I love the morocon "hammam" it cost only 150 outside

if you go for a nice massage it will not exceed 300

so a total of 450 .. why do you have to spend this much in a hotel

they are stealing you
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

they are stealing you
normal salons

Moroccan - usally about 350
Body wrap - 250
hot stone massage - 300
facial - 300

so a little more exp, but the ambiance is far better at a proper spa
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

they are stealing you
Hammam's are great, I had one in Marakesh, cost about 3GBP - bargainess... Tried to forget that the cloth looked about 3 years old, but after that he gave me a good old clean up...

Where do you go over here BM?

You can get a massage for cheaper than 450, but in more exclusive hotels the costs are higher, Bangleman can give you the run down as he is a frequent visitor of these high end establishments... Dont forget your sarong
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:27 pm
Hammer for Life

they are stealing you
does that include the w**k ?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

do trainer socks count ?
you strike me as a leather sandal man, sarong, tinted fox highlights and big sunglasses...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.