Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men should be allowed sex slaves

Men should be allowed sex slaves

Old Jul 31st 2013, 3:21 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Men should be allowed sex slaves

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.

Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.

And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-slaves - browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries.

Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis – Muslim religious scholars – what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.

The ruling was confirmed by 'specialized people of the faith' in Kuwait, she claimed.

'They said, that’s right, the only solution for a decent man who has the means, who is overpowered by desire and who does not want to commit fornication, is to acquire jawari.' Jawari is the plural of the Arabic term jariya, meaning 'concubine' or 'sex slave'.

One Saudi mufti supposedly told Mutairi: 'The context must be that of a Muslim nation conquering a non-Muslim nation, so these jawari have to be prisoners of war.'

Concubines, she argued, would suit Muslim men who fear being 'seduced or tempted into immoral behaviour by the beauty of their female servants'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-Kuwait.html

I'm saying nothing!
Old Jul 31st 2013, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men should be allowed sex slaves

-slams my head against my desk-
Old Jul 31st 2013, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Beggars belief....bit like 4 Muslim witnesses for rape
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:10 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i'm out of here for two weeks starting tomorrow and i have to say it couldnt come sooner.
My bullshit tolerance is reaching all time lows.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
My bullshit tolerance is reaching all time lows.
I'm feeling exactly the same Shiva.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:17 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhere in middle of those chats, I told her that my father has two wives and my mother is the second one. The shock on her face was indescribable. She paused for few moments and asked me: ‘Does your mother have any rights?’ I laughed at her reaction because she thought we were deprived of our rights and lived under subjugation, the way media often portray women and Islam. I explained that some men have multiple affairs, behind closed doors, outside of wedlock. But it is these same individuals who cannot accept a man having more than one wife. What have been the consequences of such illicit affairs? Too often these dalliances result in illegitimate children and the women are little more than sex objects. What happens to these children when they grow up? I know my lineage and I am not ashamed to say I have two mothers because the whole family and society know about my father’s marriage. I would be extremely ashamed of my parents if I came to this world as the result of a hidden relationship.

This is why Allah says in the Quran Verse 129: “You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire”. The verse is talking about emotional side of polygamy because we have no control over our hearts. My father might feel more comfortable around my mother or vice versa. A parallel can be drawn elsewhere in our lives. I have a lot of friends and appreciate them, but I have that one, special friend, with whom I share all of my secrets and sorrows. I give this friend the title “Best Friend” although I cherish all of my companions.

Islam did not invent polygamy but only regulated it in favor of women.

In the past weeks, several media outlets have been reporting about how Syrian girls have become a business commodity as they are married off to men in the Gulf countries as well as in Britain and France.
The Quran chapter Women, Verse 3 addresses this: “And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry women of your choice, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then marry only one”. The verse was revealed after the battle of Uhud in which the Muslims not only lost against the pagans, but also faced a decrease in the number of men. Similarly, we have lost more than 90,000 people in the Syrian civil war that has left so many women widows, and orphans. Who will take care of these widows and orphans? God has given the permission to take more than one wife, but only on the condition that the man can be just with them socially and economically.

http://blogs.thenational.ae/others/m...-with-polygamy
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:41 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

What wars have been fought recently where a Muslim country conquered a non-Muslim country?
Just checking the feasibility of where these resources are going to come from.. for research purposes

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jul 31st 2013 at 5:43 am.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
What wars have been fought recently where a Muslim country conquered a non-Muslim country?
"The Quran chapter Women, Verse 3 addresses this: “And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry women of your choice, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then marry only one”. The verse was revealed after the battle of Uhud in which the Muslims not only lost against the pagans, but also faced a decrease in the number of men. Similarly, we have lost more than 90,000 people in the Syrian civil war that has left so many women widows, and orphans."

Last edited by mikewot; Jul 31st 2013 at 5:58 am.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:58 am
Account Closed

Out of interest I've been trying to find out how long it takes the male population to recover after a great war. World war 1 seemed the worst carnage that I could think of. Not uncovered any studies directly related to recovery time but it seems that what happens is simply that a lot of women never marry during child bearing years. They die having never reproduced whilst the remaining population continues to produce the bulk standard 49.5% boys and 50.5% girls. So effectively the population imbalance is self regulating after one generation.

"So many British men of marriageable age died or were injured that the students of one girls' school were warned that only 10% would marry. The 1921 United Kingdom Census found 19,803,022 women and 18,082,220 men in England and Wales, a difference of 1.72 million which newspapers called the "Surplus Two Million". In the 1921 census there were 1,209 single women aged 25 to 29 for every 1,000 men. In 1931 50% were still single, and 35% of them did not marry while still able to bear children."
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
"The Quran chapter Women, Verse 3 addresses this: “And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry women of your choice, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then marry only one”. The verse was revealed after the battle of Uhud in which the Muslims not only lost against the pagans, but also faced a decrease in the number of men. Similarly, we have lost more than 90,000 people in the Syrian civil war that has left so many women widows, and orphans."

It's 2013. How about we give these women the means to be economically capable of looking after themselves? I'm sure they aren't all fluffy little things who can only look after kittens.

I'd like to offer some bromide to these men who can't keep themselves under control too.

It's a good thing I have low blood pressure as some of the utter guff some people come out with is really rasing it.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:36 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Meow
It's 2013. How about we give these women the means to be economically capable of looking after themselves? I'm sure they aren't all fluffy little things who can only look after kittens.

I'd like to offer some bromide to these men who can't keep themselves under control too.

It's a good thing I have low blood pressure as some of the utter guff some people come out with is really rasing it.
Oh come on, don't you know that Muslim men have god given urges that can only be sated by conquering women?

Quite why they don't just have a quick wank us beyond me.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It's 2013. How about we give these women the means to be economically capable of looking after themselves?
Fine words. How are we (whoever "we" are) going to achieve that in Syria?
Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Fine words. How are we (whoever "we" are) going to achieve that in Syria?
Leave them to it. The west, Russia's and the gulf interference will just further **** up an already ****ed up situation.
Eventually (after a few centuries) the place might sort its ****ing self out.

I need a ****ing holiday from this place so badly tomorrows flight can't come soon enough
Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I need a ****ing holiday from this place so badly tomorrows flight can't come soon enough
I read this, and couldn't help wish for an 8 hour delay. Don't know why.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:04 am
Account Closed

tomorrows flight can't come soon enough
Also escaping tomorrow 1500 flight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.