Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men can spot a lady of the night a mile off?

Men can spot a lady of the night a mile off?

Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Men can spot a lady of the night a mile off?

is this true?
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:11 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men can spot a lady of the night a mile off?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
is this true?
Perhaps an exaggeration...'tis more likely a kilometre.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

is this true?
I'd say yes, are you saying women can't?
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I'd say yes, are you saying women can't?
oh women are much better than men at spotting hookers...

it's funny, lots of bar managers here seem particularly unskilled in this area...

MM, xx
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

is this true?

It's true
Old Sep 25th 2009, 12:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

is this true?
why...did someone offer to pay you for it...
Old Sep 25th 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MacScot
Perhaps an exaggeration...'tis more likely a kilometre.
I was in The Ramada area of Bur Dubai Monday night to check out any new bands in places like The Music Room and surrounding areas. I was surprised how many hookers there were on active duty, both inside bars and lurking outside in dark areas! Must be one of the few businesses in Dubai that continues to flourish??!!!

Also never seen The Music Room so empty, where has everyone gone??
Old Sep 25th 2009, 1:54 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
I was in The Ramada area of Bur Dubai Monday night to check out any new bands in places like The Music Room and surrounding areas. I was surprised how many hookers there were on active duty, both inside bars and lurking outside in dark areas! Must be one of the few businesses in Dubai that continues to flourish??!!!

Also never seen The Music Room so empty, where has everyone gone??
They can be a pest at times..I went a couple of times the two bars in the Westin, where you have to go outside for a smoke. I was always followed out by ladies of the night who were over friendly ! Got a tad annoying in the end.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MacScot
They can be a pest at times..I went a couple of times the two bars in the Westin, where you have to go outside for a smoke. I was always followed out by ladies of the night who were over friendly ! Got a tad annoying in the end.
My husband had a couple lying all over his car outside the Metropolitan one night. I wouldn't care, but the car is bloody filthy.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 3:00 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
My husband had a couple lying all over his car outside the Metropolitan one night. I wouldn't care, but the car is bloody filthy.
I didn't quite get that ...your husband did the deed with them on the car ?
Old Sep 25th 2009, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

I think this might be where Rattlesnake is.., and they operate in hordes in that joint
Old Sep 25th 2009, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Dusty?
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a good title for a book somewhere there!!

Reminds me of "The hole in the sheet" by Mister Completely!!!
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha Matahari,

I don't think anyone would pay me for sex! but was talking with a colleague who had befriended a couple of pros not realising what their profession was, her husband soon pointed it out to her so I was just wondering if men have got a better eye than women- can't say I've noticed any yet....
Old Sep 25th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Haha Matahari,

I don't think anyone would pay me for sex! but was talking with a colleague who had befriended a couple of pros not realising what their profession was, her husband soon pointed it out to her so I was just wondering if men have got a better eye than women- can't say I've noticed any yet....
That just means you haven't been to a bar yet :P

But seriously, almost every place I've been to in Dubai had them, from Boudoir to Ratskey's and from Barasti to 360, and that's just places outside of Bur Dubai (where the "famous" bars are!), every bar, exclusive or open to everyone has 'em.

Last edited by Euc-; Sep 25th 2009 at 6:52 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.