Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Memories of Childhood Christmas

Memories of Childhood Christmas

Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Memories of Childhood Christmas

What is your best toy memory of Christmas when you were a kid ???

Mine was getting a doll called Tippy Tumbles loved it, but short lived when I took her into the bath with me and then Tippy didn't want to Tumble any more as the machanics had all rusted up
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:12 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of
Default Re: Memories of Childhood Christmas

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease View Post
What is your best toy memory of Christmas when you were a kid ???

Mine was getting a doll called Tippy Tumbles loved it, but short lived when I took her into the bath with me and then Tippy didn't want to Tumble any more as the machanics had all rusted up
Oh thats sad. Aparently mine was a red, pedal car in the shape of a racing car, (I was 3 at the time). Came with the mechanic's overalls, the lot. Me mum used to say that whenever we went out the car came with us for three years!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

no childhood memories of Xmas...
In Holland we believe in Sinterklaas...he comes on the 5th of December and gives presents...
Only recently people have started giving presents at Xmas as well...which makes it a bit of an expensive month...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
In Holland we believe in Sinterklaas...he comes on the 5th of December and gives presents...
Only recently people have started giving presents at Xmas as well...which makes it a bit of an expensive month...

So was the favorite present at Sinterklaas then ???
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bubbauk View Post
Oh thats sad. Aparently mine was a red, pedal car in the shape of a racing car, (I was 3 at the time). Came with the mechanic's overalls, the lot. Me mum used to say that whenever we went out the car came with us for three years!
My sister had the same thing with an orange Space Hopper, imagine, mum, dad, 6 kids and a big space hopper in the car at one time !!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

So was the favorite present at Sinterklaas then ???
lol...I was avoiding that bit...cause I cannot actually remember anything about it at all...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

lol...I was avoiding that bit...cause I cannot actually remember anything about it at all...
Nothing ???
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:20 am
hmmmm...nice

Nothing ???
ummmmm...maybe if I think really really hard...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ummmmm...maybe if I think really really hard...
Okay, you think.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, you think.
I cant remember any toys either, um thats a bit worrying.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:33 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna View Post
OMG you girls aren't that old

RT x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by annacarna View Post
oh good...me neither....I can sort of remember the atmosphere and the family and things...but no actual presents, apart from some stuff that was photographed at the time, but that's not a memory as such....just remembering cause there is a picture of it...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble View Post
OMG you girls aren't that old

RT x
lol...older than you doll...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:37 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

lol...older than you doll...
Hmmm by a snip hun and anyhoo you know what they say about vintage wine
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Premature santaculation...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.