Meeting a woman?

Old May 13th 2008, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting a woman?

Originally Posted by Beard Man
are you cute enough for me to think of doing it
So you'll rape someone as soon as you think they're cute...Case closed...
Old May 13th 2008, 9:45 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
So you'll rape someone as soon as you think they're cute...Case closed...

i am not a raper

i am kidding with you man

well alot of ladies find my beard sexy i don't need to rap anyone lol
Old May 13th 2008, 9:47 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
ok.

To even suggest that it was a womans fault that she was raped and that "some women ask for it" is disgusting. That is the kind of opinion formed within religious intolerance and a backward society.

"we" find it so offencive because that mentality is now seen as abhorent by most of us

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh dear....I do have to sort of agree with that last statement...
I think it's wrong for any man to rape a woman...BUT....I can imagine cases where a woman has really really baited a guy to the limit by provoking him to such an extend...I'd say she is partly responsible as well....he has to be able to control himself...but she has to know that there are lines you should not cross...and I am not talking about a girl wearing a miniskirt...I am talking about behaviour that is explicitly sexual used to arouse a man....to do that and then cry 'rape'....I have a problem with that.
Now I realise that it will always be very hard to prove as there are normally no witnesses...
Old May 13th 2008, 9:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I said most of us and stand by what i said
Old May 13th 2008, 9:53 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I feel used now...

point I tried to make was that in a small number of cases the guilty party isn't clear cut 100% the man...and that the woman in question behaved in a way she could have known she might end up in trouble...then again...I wouldn't want to be the one to determine what is acceptable and what is crossing the line...
Old May 13th 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

i am not a raper

i am kidding with you man

well alot of ladies find my beard sexy i don't need to rap anyone lol
Describe your beard???
Mutawa3 beard or a neat beard a-la emirati???
Old May 13th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

i feel that whether a woman is being overly flirty or sexual is not the point.

rape is more about power over the woman (or man) than it is about sex.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:56 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karina83

Exactly- it is a power crimeand not gender specific.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karina83

some women have a lot of power over men using sex....
Old May 13th 2008, 9:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
I feel used now...

point I tried to make was that in a small number of cases the guilty party isn't clear cut 100% the man...and that the woman in question behaved in a way she could have known she might end up in trouble...then again...I wouldn't want to be the one to determine what is acceptable and what is crossing the line...

it depends on the culture...

in the west.. men and women get nearly naked in swimming pools and it is fine

so then it is a matter of behavior then as you said before.

but in different cultures where men and women are seperated and it is hardly for the man to be setting with a women ... it is so difficult for him to control himself when she go out with him in his car ...

but still it is his mistake... in this case if there is a mistake from the girl's side.. it will be trusting someone whois not trustworthy and going out with him knowning how dangrouse it may become.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Describe your beard???
Mutawa3 beard or a neat beard a-la emirati???
why you wana know are you gona find me a girlfriend or something LOL
Old May 13th 2008, 10:02 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

it depends on the culture...

in the west.. men and women get nearly naked in swimming pools and it is fine

so then it is a matter of behavior then as you said before.

but in different cultures where men and women are seperated and it is hardly for the man to be setting with a women ... it is so difficult for him to control himself when she go out with him in his car ...

but still it is his mistake... in this case if there is a mistake from the girl's side.. it will be trusting someone whois not trustworthy and going out with him knowning how dangrouse it may become.

Are you referring this actual case??
She should be lashed for not being clairvoyant?
Old May 13th 2008, 10:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]

Are you referring this actual case??
She should be lashed for not being clairvoyant?
i am talking in general

a girl must evaluate the danger in anything ... because a woman is weaker, softer more sensitive than a man...

and she must be really carefull in everything ...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

why you wana know are you gona find me a girlfriend or something LOL
So now, after establishing that it's the girls fault she was raped, you're going to call anyone who askes about the shape of your beard as a pimp???
Old May 13th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

i am talking in general

a girl must evaluate the danger in anything ... because a woman is weaker, softer more sensitive than a man...

and she must be really carefull in everything ...
jeez do you actually believe that??

Women are neither weaker, softer nor more sensitive than men..

that is prehistoric bullshit of which you lot still grasp on to too suit your 'beliefs'

Why would you lash such a soft, weak, sensitive girl......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.