Meet Up

Old Oct 5th 2017, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up

And that's it?

No wild dancing on top of tables? No loud arguments involving cricket bats?

Come all, tell all!

(Did Mission actually.....turn up )
Old Oct 5th 2017, 5:54 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Dubs, I've gotta tell you - it was WILD!!!!

Following the session with IBKs breezers he went full in and ordered Chips and Salsa for everyone!! What with all the boys drinking for England and Al Dente taking full advantage of the free Margaritas, nothing could stop us.

I shall stop there to avoid any embarrassment to the attending group and FOMO for those unable to attend.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
And that's it?

No wild dancing on top of tables? No loud arguments involving cricket bats?

Come all, tell all!

(Did Mission actually.....turn up )
She rang and asked where we were.

Originally Posted by TheShed
Dubs, I've gotta tell you - it was WILD!!!!

Following the session with IBKs breezers he went full in and ordered Chips and Salsa for everyone!! What with all the boys drinking for England and Al Dente taking full advantage of the free Margaritas, nothing could stop us.

I shall stop there to avoid any embarrassment to the attending group and FOMO for those unable to attend.
He's accurate.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Not my finest game of tennis.

Still reckon the DJ was an 8.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by al dente
Not my finest game of tennis.

Still reckon the DJ was an 8.
8. Tough, it was dark and with headphones on it's tough to be accurate, hair is important.

I notice that IKnowNothing didn't show up....all mouth and no trousers?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for the no-show. I wanted to come, the day was just getting too long for me so I opted for sleep.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Apologies for the no-show. I wanted to come, the day was just getting too long for me so I opted for sleep.
I forgave you but some of the things Brains and IBK were saying are not repeatable.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:59 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I forgave you but some of the things Brains and IBK were saying are not repeatable.
Indeed, and what was with that little Investment Banker looking VooDoo doll they were burning?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, and what was with that little Investment Banker looking VooDoo doll they were burning?
explains the rash on my groin this morning, had they not shaved?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

What do you all talk about at these meetups? Gossip about other posters? Football? Dubai? Is it just like on here except with beer and margaritas?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

What do you all talk about at these meetups? Gossip about other posters? Football? Dubai? Is it just like on here except with beer and margaritas?

The fact that we are all on here demonstrates that we are prone to a chat or two.

There was a lot of chat about cars. And I slagged Ed Sheeran.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

And I slagged Ed Sheeran.
I like you
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:22 am
Wannabe Cycling God

I talked to Brains about ships, and big machinery type things

and having spent a pleasant 30 minutes with IBK, I know everything possible about the ME computer market

Its sometimes nice to have chats with people you don't know so well as friends or colleagues. new subjects, new opinions etc.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a lot of chat about cars.

And I slagged Ed Sheeran.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:27 am
Account Closed

When they got the spoon, vaseline and sand out I thought it was going a bit far.

Normal shit you talk to people about anyway. We had a live car thread, rent price discussions, a quick run through of most posters and longer spent on those we disliked, you know.

It's similar to on here but faster obviously and you would get found out if you just lie all the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.