Meet Up

Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up

Originally Posted by Scamp
, a quick run through of most posters and longer spent on those we disliked, you know.
Ah. IKN and Scot at the top of the list?

By the way, what car have you settled on? Or is it a secret till the deed is done?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by al dente
The fact that we are all on here demonstrates that we are prone to a chat or two.

There was a lot of chat about cars. And I slagged Ed Sheeran.
Then you near perfectly rapped Ice Ice Baby.

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Ah. IKN and Scot at the top of the list?

By the way, what car have you settled on? Or is it a secret till the deed is done?
Neither featured heavily. Who wants to waste time moaning about people when you can have beer and be more positive.

Car sorted, yesterday paid the last bit of the deposit and handed over the bank's LPO. Collect it....sometime....
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
And I slagged Ed Sheeran.

I had to read that bit twice
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:11 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well it was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it, although Scamp did try and ask for my Snapchat so he could send me his shirtless pics from the Gym that he goes to but I politely declined.
Aldente wanted to shag the DJ but when I went up to him for a song request, it turned out he wanted to shag The Shed so that was awkward...ish!
Mrs. Shed was lovely as always and politely listened to the rest of us talking out of our collective arses....we did a cover of U2's with or without you using that talent
Brians1983 introduced me to this wonderful thing called Brewdog and when I was a couple in, he told me he owns the company ffs!
Picked up Chicken Charcol BBQ on the way back and finished it completely while sitting in the doghouse and looks like I will only venture out, probably for my 8 year old's college graduation.
Thankyou for all those that came (twice) and I fart in the general direction of those that didnt
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that IKnowNothing didn't show up....all mouth and no trousers?
Weirdly enough, this attitude was precisely the reason i didn't - spent the night with friends instead.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Then you near perfectly rapped Ice Ice Baby.
Don't diss my boi, Vanilla.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Well it was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it, although Scamp did try and ask for my Snapchat so he could send me his shirtless pics from the Gym that he goes to but I politely declined.
Aldente wanted to shag the DJ but when I went up to him for a song request, it turned out he wanted to shag The Shed so that was awkward...ish!
Mrs. Shed was lovely as always and politely listened to the rest of us talking out of our collective arses....we did a cover of U2's with or without you using that talent
Brians1983 introduced me to this wonderful thing called Brewdog and when I was a couple in, he told me he owns the company ffs!
Picked up Chicken Charcol BBQ on the way back and finished it completely while sitting in the doghouse and looks like I will only venture out, probably for my 8 year old's college graduation.
Thankyou for all those that came (twice) and I fart in the general direction of those that didnt
You made me genuinely laugh out loud. It was great fun.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Weirdly enough, this attitude was precisely the reason i didn't - spent the night with friends instead.
Why? Are they all the same? Just loads of guff and hot air too?

Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

aww ma'an i missed out innit....challo...nevermind...In Shaa Allah next time...assuming people can actually stay beyond 12
Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mission
aww ma'an i missed out innit....challo...nevermind...In Shaa Allah next time...assuming people can actually stay beyond 12
We're going to stick to Wednesdays, sorry.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:52 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

There was hugging. I just know there was hugging....
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies for not going, gas bottle lorry decided to reverse over my car...so a nice few hours spent with plod and recovery truck! Will be at the next one though!!
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
My apologies for not going, gas bottle lorry decided to reverse over my car...so a nice few hours spent with plod and recovery truck! Will be at the next one though!!
Not the new one. Please.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Not the new one. Please.
Yeah, I don't bite either.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Not the new one. Please.
Noooooooooooo thankfully otherwise I would be in mourning...just a little Yaris hire car, that is 4 inches shorter!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.