View Poll Results: Yu think we should give them any slack???
Confucius
100.00%
Confucius
28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Meanest Poster 2008...

Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meanest Poster 2008...

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hahahaha....

Hit a social nerve have I? But we'll stop young man. I have an Indonesian rice table for six waiting for me. With good company, and yes, a few Arabs as well. Maybe if you think about your behavior and you'll rethink matters. And for sure stop using the names of people that can not defend themselves. Maybe one day you'll demand respect for that....

Bye,

Peter Vermeer
The Netherlands
Indonesian rice??? That's tantamount to putting a cross in front of my face!!! You do know that they put the pig product when they grow that in the fields,don't you...
And stop talking about Frans and him not defending himself...I'm not attacking the guy...Unless you consider me thinking you both are the same as an insult to the guy...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:14 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Well if there is one thing in this world that does my nut big time-its incoherent posters
Dutchie, the Nominations are closed nowYou can stop pitching for inclusion in CrazyHorse Poster.

Enjoy your rice table.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:18 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
Indonesian rice??? That's tantamount to putting a cross in front of my face!!! You do know that they put the pig product when they grow that in the fields,don't you...
And stop talking about Frans and him not defending himself...I'm not attacking the guy...Unless you consider me thinking you both are the same as an insult to the guy...
Tssss... Any restaurant in the civilized world respects the Muslim religion. I ordered an Indonesian rice table based on beef. You know those animals that say "Moooooooeeee...." and give milk? I mean in simple English "Cows" ? Not pigs...

Bye C... Let's make that for good.

Peter Vermeer
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:19 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Well if there is one thing in this world that does my nut big time-its incoherent posters
Dutchie, the Nominations are closed nowYou can stop pitching for inclusion in CrazyHorse Poster.

Enjoy your rice table.
Re-read the post Eva....
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Re-read the post Eva....

No. You having rice crackers too?
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Tssss... Any restaurant in the civilized world respects the Muslim religion. I ordered an Indonesian rice table based on beef. You know those animals that say "Moooooooeeee...." and give milk? I mean in simple English "Cows" ? Not pigs...

Bye C... Let's make that for good.

Peter Vermeer
I didn't know that...Thank you for enlightening me...
In the training camp, they drew another picture...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:22 pm

I didn't know that...Thank you for enlightening me...
In the training camp, they drew another picture...
I know they did... Took away your ability of "Individual thinking".
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
No. You having rice crackers too?
Girl... Fortune cookies actually. So back off...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know they did... Took away your ability of "Individual thinking".
I think I remember what they drew was very similar to your avatar; a four legged abomination with 2 heads...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Girl... Fortune cookies actually. So back off...

Oh lighten up and stop being a blouse Dutchie.
But yeh, I'll leave you two to the playground.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:29 pm

I think I remember what they drew was very similar to your avatar; a four legged abomination with 2 heads...
I rest my case... It takes a special breed of idiot to become a suicide bomber doesn't it? Hero's to the cause some call it, idiots the majority civilized planet earth call it.... use your brain C... If it's Allah, Jesus, or any other name you give to a god? It's all bullshit....
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh lighten up and stop being a blouse Dutchie.
But yeh, I'll leave you two to the playground.
Hmmm... Back to the Queen's English are we Eva? It's between me and C... and has been brewing for weeks now.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I rest my case... It takes a special breed of idiot to become a suicide bomber doesn't it? Hero's to the cause some call it, idiots the majority civilized planet earth call it.... use your brain C... If it's Allah, Jesus, or any other name you give to a god? It's all bullshit....
Deja moo...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:37 pm

Deja moo...
Well 20:30 so I'll say "smakelijk eten of eet smakelijk" if you want to look up what that means C....? Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't. The easiest way out of course. See you all tomorrow I hope.

Dutchie
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well 20:30 so I'll say "smakelijk eten of eet smakelijk" if you want to look up what that means C....? Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't. The easiest way out of course. See you all tomorrow I hope.

Dutchie
I don't have to look it up...I will ask my lady Dutch muslim friend Matahari what it means...Did you know that she wears a burqah???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.