View Poll Results: Yu think we should give them any slack???
Confucius
100.00%
Confucius
28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Meanest Poster 2008...

Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:09 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meanest Poster 2008...

Originally Posted by Eva
hahahahahha- s'alright Roadking I get ya smelly
1, 2 ,3 ,4 count the knockers on the door!

Aaah, fewk it, just ring the bell!

I tot I was slow...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:10 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
hahahahahha- s'alright Roadking I get ya smelly
Tooooo much coffee, Eva!
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Tooooo much coffee, Eva!

Never touch the stuff!!
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:19 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
Never touch the stuff!!
Must be the gin, then...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

There are clearly some people out there that think I should be nominated as Meanest Poster...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:28 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
I read this post 3 times already, and I really don't see the relevance of your reply vis-a-vis my alleged ties to GP, or how anyone's being Lebanese makes them bad...
You're talking about Arafat and the PLO, and both are about Palestine (A Palestinian leader and his established Palestinian Liberation Organisation), and just as a history lesson to you, since at the time Arafat and PLO were waging guerilla warfare and established a state-within-a-state in South Lebanon, I was 1 year old (1975) while you were probably in your mid to late 20s, and very savvy with current affairs, but still, you know sweet shit about it...
I do not see the relevance to me, or this thread, or how some words I direct to you all of a sudden makes you that much angry and lose the mapping in your brain...
Now, you're talking about me attacking you; I rarely, very rarely attack anyone on BE, give me a reason that I should...
It's all about words, about interaction, a mental chess, yes...I thought you yourself said a couple of days ago that you don't use baseball bats...Oh well...
Anyway, I really enjoy my mental table tennis with you...It is is stimulating and challenging...I'm not abusing you, and I'm not insulting you...You are much older than me and I always respect that particular point on, or off, the board...
(Take this as a sincere compliment, not everyday I write 2-3 lines to someone, let alone 2-3 paragraphs...)
Then keep on dreaming C... I've seen it to many times, I mean when reality slaps a Lebanese in the face he tends to run the opposite direction. Your country played virgin in the whore house for decades. Arafat misused that situation for his own benefits. And now it's the turn for Hamas to fill the vacuum. On or off the board? We've never met in real life, and just like you? I prefer to keep my distance. If you have trouble with checkmate? Let's call it status quo okay? You go your way, and I'll go mind. I'm just an expat that's seen more of the Middle East then you have.

Dutchie

Last edited by Dutchie; Dec 13th 2008 at 5:31 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Then keep on dreaming C... I've seen it to many times, I mean when reality slaps a Lebanese in the face he tends to run the opposite direction. Your country played virgin in the whore house for decades. Arafat misused that situation for his own benefits. And now it's the turn for Hamas to fill the vacuum. On or off the board? We've never met in real life, and just like you? I prefer to keep my distance. If you have trouble with checkmate? Let's call it status quo okay? You go your way, and I'll go mind.

Dutchie
Who's dreaming about what, Dutchie???
Be relevant for once, will you???
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:38 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Who's dreaming about what, Dutchie???
Be relevant for once, will you???
I am, but you're not. So sit back, smoke your pipe and think. Let's see if your grey mass comes up with an answer that actually impresses me. As a friendly email stated "This C? Compares you to a F. Wind once active on this board. In both cases his arrogant Lebanese behavior see's you as a second class human being. You're not an Arab Dutchie, and he recognizes the threat in that." end quote. I rest my case Mister C, it amazes me you actually want to talk to Christian dogs....
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:40 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Must be the gin, then...

What you talking about Wilbur????
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am, but you're not. So sit back, smoke your pipe and think. Let's see if your grey mass comes up with an answer that actually impresses me. As a friendly email stated "This C? Compares you to a F. Wind once active on this board. In both cases his arrogant Lebanese behavior see's you as a second class human being. You're not an Arab Dutchie, and he recognizes the threat in that." end quote. I rest my case Mister C, it amazes me you actually want to talk to Christian dogs....
I always thought you were a muslim with a name like Peter Vermeer...Now i know that you're a Christian, that will change things...

Anyway, carry on...Please don't stop...I want more...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:54 pm

I always thought you were a muslim with a name like Peter Vermeer...Now i know that you're a Christian, that will change things...

Anyway, carry on...Please don't stop...I want more...
I won't C... You've been brain washed by your own society far to good for that. Let's leave it as it is. As you said, the age difference might play us parts. Maybe the unpleasant side effects from my side, of growing up in a true democratic society? Where the freedom of speech is considered a birth right? Where two intellectuals fight it out with their brains. Not violence and blood shed like so many in the Middle East are used to, and consider all to normal behavior.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I won't C... You've been brain washed by your own society far to good for that. Let's leave it as it is. As you said, the age difference might play us parts. Maybe the unpleasant side effects from my side, of growing up in a true democratic society? Where the freedom of speech is considered a birth right? Where two intellectuals fight it out with their brains. Not violence and blood shed like so many in the Middle East are used to, and consider all to normal behavior.
Now, after reading all this, I truly think i was wrong in assuming that you were Frans Wind...I think you are Beardman, posting all this just to take the heat away from you...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:00 pm

Now, after reading all this, I truly think i was wrong in assuming that you were Frans Wind...I think you are Beardman, posting all this just to take the heat away from you...
A simple piece of advise from a far older man? Don't insult people that can not defend themselves because they, at the moment don't have access to this board. In good Lebanese social behavior? Your Father, in public, would slap you for that. Abu Al .... (What's the Arabic word for dog again?)
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A simple piece of advise from a far older man? Don't insult people that can not defend themselves because they, at the moment don't have access to this board. In good Lebanese social behavior? Your Father, in public, would slap you for that. Abu Al .... (What's the Arabic word for dog again?)
Show me anywhere I'm insulting anyone in an intentional manner...In this post, you yourself are insulting me, and without reason for you to...
Anyway, stop it...This is getting a bit tiresome and ridiculous...Unless you want me and you to unite and issue a fatwa on the infidels...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:08 pm

Show me anywhere I'm insulting anyone in an intentional manner...In this post, you yourself are insulting me, and without reason for you to...
Anyway, stop it...This is getting a bit tiresome and ridiculous...Unless you want me and you to unite and issue a fatwa on the infidels...
Hahahaha....

Hit a social nerve have I? But we'll stop young man. I have an Indonesian rice table for six waiting for me. With good company, and yes, a few Arabs as well. Maybe if you think about your behavior and you'll rethink matters. And for sure stop using the names of people that can not defend themselves. Maybe one day you'll demand respect for that....

Bye,

Peter Vermeer
The Netherlands

Last edited by Dutchie; Dec 13th 2008 at 6:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.