View Poll Results: Yu think we should give them any slack???
Confucius
100.00%
Confucius
28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Meanest Poster 2008...

Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meanest Poster 2008...

They should be outcast from society...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meanest Poster 2008...

This should be easy...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:41 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Applying the Lebanese version of democracy here?
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Applying the Lebanese version of democracy here?
Well...It's easier in real life, believe me...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:44 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
Well...It's easier in real life, believe me...
Yes, just either shot or bomb anyone with a different opinion right?
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes, just either shot or bomb anyone with a different opinion right?
Exactly...
On BE, the worst I can do is move my cursor violently over the person's avatar...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:52 am

Exactly...
On BE, the worst I can do is move my cursor violently over the person's avatar...
Must be frustrating isn't it? Especially for someone coming from a country that tries nothing else then to mimic Europe in it's life style and standards. And can't understand why Europe sees them as blood thirsty Arabs.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Must be frustrating isn't it? Especially for someone coming from a country that tries nothing else then to mimic Europe in it's life style and standards. And can't understand why Europe sees them as blood thirsty Arabs.
Not at all...
Did I tell you that I am a member in Greenpeace and wear jute and organic linen clothes all the time???
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:05 am

Not at all...
Did I tell you that I am a member in Greenpeace and wear jute and organic linen clothes all the time???
An other organization that belongs behind bars if you ask me. I mean when an individual or small group doesn't recognize an other persons, majority's or country's property and rights? Isn't that a one way ticket back to the stone age? Maybe it would form a mega income for Lebanon? I mean to teach the rest of planet earth "If you don't agree with me, I'll kill you... Or, as I'm not man enough to do it myself? Have it done..." Arafat got away with it right? I mean ego tripping at the expense of an entire nation.

Or do you really believe the guy wasn't acting out of self enrichment? I remember the famous speech he gave in front of the United Nations carrying a gun. The PLO was bankrupt, the Saudi's paid his airfare ticket. And the famous comment of a New York Times reporter "Talk about going as cheap as possible, the guy's nett worth is estimated at 183 million US Dollars. Think he would pump a penny into the PLO?" End quote.

You mentally attack someone Mister C? You do it "Mano et Mano" and preferably from the front. But that's my civilized opinion. I think this is called "checkmate" . Maybe now we can come up with a bit of mutual respect and leave each other alone? And for the official record? My name is not Frans Wind, it's Peter Vermeer as some on this BE board can easily verify.

Last edited by Dutchie; Dec 13th 2008 at 10:35 am.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Conf!

Can you put the Dutch Git on the 'Gets on Your tits Poster' so that I can vote for him?
Old Dec 13th 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Alen1
Hey Conf!

Can you put the Dutch Git on the 'Gets on Your tits Poster' so that I can vote for him?
Noone nominated for him... He's that much forgettable, probably...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

An other organization that belongs behind bars if you ask me. I mean when an individual or small group doesn't recognize an other persons, majority's or country's property and rights? Isn't that a one way ticket back to the stone age? Maybe it would form a mega income for Lebanon? I mean to teach the rest of planet earth "If you don't agree with me, I'll kill you... Or, as I'm not man enough to do it myself? Have it done..." Arafat got away with it right? I mean ego tripping at the expense of an entire nation.

Or do you really believe the guy wasn't acting out of self enrichment? I remember the famous speech he gave in front of the United Nations carrying a gun. The PLO was bankrupt, the Saudi's paid his airfare ticket. And the famous comment of a New York Times reporter "Talk about going as cheap as possible, the guy's nett worth is estimated at 183 million US Dollars. Think he would pump a penny into the PLO?" End quote.

You mentally attack someone Mister C? You do it "Mano et Mano" and preferably from the front. But that's my civilized opinion. I think this is called "checkmate" . Maybe now we can come up with a bit of mutual respect and leave each other alone? And for the official record? My name is not Frans Wind, it's Peter Vermeer as some on this BE board can easily verify.
I read this post 3 times already, and I really don't see the relevance of your reply vis-a-vis my alleged ties to GP, or how anyone's being Lebanese makes them bad...
You're talking about Arafat and the PLO, and both are about Palestine (A Palestinian leader and his established Palestinian Liberation Organisation), and just as a history lesson to you, since at the time Arafat and PLO were waging guerilla warfare and established a state-within-a-state in South Lebanon, I was 1 year old (1975) while you were probably in your mid to late 20s, and very savvy with current affairs, but still, you know sweet shit about it...
I do not see the relevance to me, or this thread, or how some words I direct to you all of a sudden makes you that much angry and lose the mapping in your brain...
Now, you're talking about me attacking you; I rarely, very rarely attack anyone on BE, give me a reason that I should...
It's all about words, about interaction, a mental chess, yes...I thought you yourself said a couple of days ago that you don't use baseball bats...Oh well...
Anyway, I really enjoy my mental table tennis with you...It is is stimulating and challenging...I'm not abusing you, and I'm not insulting you...You are much older than me and I always respect that particular point on, or off, the board...
(Take this as a sincere compliment, not everyday I write 2-3 lines to someone, let alone 2-3 paragraphs...)
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:01 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Noone nominated for him... He's that much forgettable, probably...
Who is???
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Who is???
The poster that Alen1 was referring to...Keep up, will you???
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Who is???

hahahahahha- s'alright Roadking I get ya smelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.