Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

ME Polls 2007 - Synopsis

ME Polls 2007 - Synopsis

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default ME Polls 2007 - Synopsis

1-Nicest Person
Confucius - 4th place.

2-Most boring person
Confucius was not nominated

3-Funniest Poster
Confucius - 2nd Place

4-Most intellectual poster
Confucius - 3rd place

5-I Would (female)
The Dean - 3rd place (Ahead of 3 voluptuous women...)
Madam Medusa - 3rd Place
Matahari - 0st (Zeroest) runner up

6-I Would (male)
Confucius - 2nd Place (If only Confucius had a 4" schwanstuckwer)

7-Most unconvincing Troll
Lionheart - 3rd Place

8-Most believable Troll
Confucius - 4th Place ex-aequo with Diabolical/SZR/HattaValley/SnoopyRock/FujairahOilTerminal

9-Craziest poster
Confucius- 2nd Place

10-The biggest liar on BE
The Dean - 3rd Place
The Blue Cat - 2nd Place

11-Most addicted BE member
Blue Cat - 3rd Place
Inselaffen - 4th Place (Half the score of Blue Cat)

12-Biggest shit stirrer
Lionheart - 1st Place (If only yesterday's 7 muppets voted for him...)

13-Biggest Dullard
Arbroath Abroad - 1st Place (Double the dullard that Lionheart is)
Lionheart - 4th Place (Half the dullard AA is)

14-Most Perverted Poster
Confucius - 1st place
Confucius - 3rd Place
Confucius - 4th Place

15-Biggest "Drama Queen"/Attention seeking poster
Matahari - 1st Place (30 times more drama queen than Confucius)

As you see,ladies and gentleposters,we had a good fight,with sweat,blood and tears all over my neighbour's cat...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ME Polls 2007 - Synopsis

Originally Posted by Confucius
12-Biggest shit stirrer

Are you reading the same poll results as the rest of us? Just because it's a long weekend and some of us may be high on good wine, it does not mean that we are ignorant of the true facts...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you reading the same poll results as the rest of us? Just because it's a long weekend and some of us may be high on good wine, it does not mean that we are ignorant of the true facts...
Is that a rhetorical question???
Even if it isn't,I'll give you a rhetorical answer; if those muppets that surfaced yesterday night, and shuffled the majority of the polls,played with that Poll result (Stirrer of shite), you would've been no.1...
You do notice that I used the preposition "if"...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that a rhetorical question???
Even if it isn't,I'll give you a rhetorical answer; if those muppets that surfaced yesterday night, and shuffled the majority of the polls,played with that Poll result (Stirrer of shite), you would've been no.1...
You do notice that I used the preposition "if"...
Do I sense sour grapes,Confucius,just because you lost 2 coveted categories???
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do I sense sour grapes,Confucius,just because you lost 2 coveted categories???
Oh shut it...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 3:13 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shut it...
Hello Mr. Conf

RT x
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

1-Nicest Person
Confucius - 4th place.

2-Most boring person
Confucius was not nominated

3-Funniest Poster
Confucius - 2nd Place

4-Most intellectual poster
Confucius - 3rd place

5-I Would (female)
The Dean - 3rd place (Ahead of 3 voluptuous women...)
Madam Medusa - 3rd Place
Matahari - 0st (Zeroest) runner up

6-I Would (male)
Confucius - 2nd Place (If only Confucius had a 4" schwanstuckwer)

7-Most unconvincing Troll
Lionheart - 3rd Place

8-Most believable Troll
Confucius - 4th Place ex-aequo with Diabolical/SZR/HattaValley/SnoopyRock/FujairahOilTerminal

9-Craziest poster
Confucius- 2nd Place

10-The biggest liar on BE
The Dean - 3rd Place
The Blue Cat - 2nd Place

11-Most addicted BE member
Blue Cat - 3rd Place
Inselaffen - 4th Place (Half the score of Blue Cat)

12-Biggest shit stirrer

13-Biggest Dullard
Arbroath Abroad - 1st Place (Double the dullard that Lionheart is)
Lionheart - 4th Place (Half the dullard AA is)

14-Most Perverted Poster
Confucius - 1st place
Confucius - 3rd Place
Confucius - 4th Place

15-Biggest "Drama Queen"/Attention seeking poster
Matahari - 1st Place (30 times more drama queen than Confucius)

As you see,ladies and gentleposters,we had a good fight,with sweat,blood and tears all over my neighbour's cat...
the fact that Confu was not in th "most addicted" and I was not in the "I would - Male" sections shows that the polls were a load of crap anyway!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
the fact that Confu was not in th "most addicted" and I was not in the "I would - Male" sections shows that the polls were a load of crap anyway!
Even more amazing is the fact that 15 people want to get it on with someone they don't even know what he looks like...
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Even more amazing is the fact that 15 people want to get it on with someone they don't even know what he looks like...
The imagination is a powerful organ.... and yours is big and throbbing with inventiveness
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:47 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

its the avatar my love...
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
The imagination is a powerful organ.... and yours is big and throbbing with inventiveness
Tell me about it...Or better yet,don't...
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
its the avatar my love...
Well,Shakh's is a Black one, and you know what they say about black guys...
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:52 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Well,Shakh's is a Black one, and you know what they say about black guys...
its not about that.. its about something else...