Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Which ME BE people have you met in person

Which ME BE people have you met in person

Old May 24th 2007, 9:35 am
W10

Default Re: Which ME BE people have you met in person

Originally Posted by Confucius
And I still owe you lunch,my friend...It was a great meeting...
You owe me lunch as well...lets have a threesome

Old May 24th 2007, 9:36 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I reckon he goes round getting free lunches off everyone!!
Old May 24th 2007, 9:39 am
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Perfect for Dubai then...

Old May 24th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You have a 3 day old PM,waiting to be answered...
Old May 24th 2007, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

No...Just a coincidence that everywhere they have nice little boys' rooms...
Old May 24th 2007, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Perfect for Dubai then...
And collect Air Miles while doing it too...
Old May 24th 2007, 10:57 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

JD - To soft for his own good
MJC - For my sins
Face81
Shiva - Real cutie
GarethR
Zannie
Lilygirl
Jeeper
UncleB
W10
Lakeslassie

No one new on the board is likely to meet me as its unlikely I will visit Dubai any time in the future but my darling TS is just itching to.
Old May 24th 2007, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
MJC - For my sins
Face81
Shiva - Real cutie
GarethR
Zannie
Lilygirl
Jeeper
UncleB
W10
Lakeslassie

No one new on the board is likely to meet me as its unlikely I will visit Dubai any time in the future but my darling TS is just itching to.
But,I'm hoping to see TS...At least in this lifetime...
Old May 24th 2007, 10:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Heart of gold;4824831]JD - To soft for his own good
[QUOTE]

really?
Old May 24th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers;4824844][QUOTE=Heart of gold;4824831]JD - To soft for his own good

really?

haha you big softie
Old May 24th 2007, 11:01 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you will hun, he is determined to get out there before the end of summer - hit the sand dunes!!!
Old May 24th 2007, 11:01 am

[QUOTE]
[quote=Jammy_Dodgers;4824844]

really?

Yeah and you know you are!! How are you doing?
Old May 24th 2007, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh you will hun, he is determined to get out there before the end of summer - hit the sand dunes!!!
Lovely...
Old May 24th 2007, 11:03 am
Up in the air

[QUOTE=arbroath_abroad;4824848][QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers;4824844]

haha you big softie
Pish off...

This is coming from a Scot thats too scared to have a wee drink with me because he had too many Pimms last night......hmmmm
Old May 24th 2007, 11:04 am
Up in the air

[QUOTE=Heart of gold;4824853][QUOTE]

Yeah and you know you are!! How are you doing?
Im good.....trying hard not to let people take advantage of my soft nature

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.