Mata Hari's weekend..

Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:23 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Mata Hari's weekend..

Someone told me in a PM that Mata Hari does'nt post on Dubai (Fri-Sat)weekends? It's like dead air when she's not around. How do you guys deal with it?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mata Hari's weekend..

it can be tough, but we cope
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:38 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it can be tough, but we cope
Ha ha-As a man I don't think I can handle it..How do the guys here deal with it?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Ha ha-As a man I don't think I can handle it..How do the guys here deal with it?
not sure, I guess they went for counselling and are now fine?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:05 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Someone told me in a PM that Mata Hari does'nt post on Dubai (Fri-Sat)weekends? It's like dead air when she's not around. How do you guys deal with it?
We pine for her

...but then, we think of other things to keep our minds busy
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
We pine for her
Ha ha-I've been there brother..My imagination runs wild sometimes but I imagine she spends her weekends at fancy parties, balls and state dinners dressed like this* with all the men lined up to dance with her while her husband and all the other women stew on the sidelines..Kinda like here..

http://www.gofinity.com/famousjewelr...abate_gown.jpg
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:20 pm
Concierge

Ha ha-I've been there brother..My imagination runs wild sometimes but I imagine she spends her weekends at fancy parties, balls and state dinners dressed like this* with all the men lined up to dance with her while her husband and all the other women stew on the sidelines..Kinda like here..

http://www.gofinity.com/famousjewelr...abate_gown.jpg
she so aint like that!! she will laugh her head of when she reads this.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

your so wrong..

MH is so perfect that even her shit smells like toothpaste..
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You're not supposed to divulge in public what I tell you in private...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:27 pm
Banned

You know her better than me but even the most envious and jealous women here has to admit that she's something else. There's only one Mata Hari. She's an adorable unpredictable mixed up mess of a woman. I think
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

You know her better than me but even the most envious and jealous women here has to admit that she's something else. There's only one Mata Hari. She's an adorable unpredictable mixed up mess of a woman. I think
its the thigh length leather boots that do it..
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
You're not supposed to divulge in public what I tell you in private...
Ops, sorry..If I can post on a laptop out on a boat you'd think she could drop us a line during the weekend? She's cruel to do us like this.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Ops, sorry..If I can post on a laptop out on a boat you'd think she could drop us a line during the weekend? She's cruel to do us like this.
I post from a submarine in the Arctic Circle...What makes you so special???
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:37 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Confucius
I post from a submarine in the Arctic Circle...What makes you so special???
you still stuck on that sub?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
its the thigh length leather boots that do it..
I don't know if she has enough bad girl in her to wear this, but she'd look good in it
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/1066504...Gown_Black.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEROk-Y27Q

Last edited by Manos De Piedra; Mar 27th 2009 at 4:27 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.