Mashaweer Dubai READ!

Old Jun 21st 2013, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mashaweer Dubai READ!

i think I'm safe
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
i think I'm safe
don't be so sure.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 23rd 2013, 5:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

This is sensible stuff.

I will probably try it. I drive alongside Mall of the Helmets every night with my booze license renewal in the car but every night bottle it. I genuinely can't be arsed with that car park and the shit-gibbons it attracts.

I might get this bunch to deliver it for me. Perfect.
Old Jun 23rd 2013, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
This is sensible stuff.

I will probably try it. I drive alongside Mall of the Helmets every night with my booze license renewal in the car but every night bottle it. I genuinely can't be arsed with that car park and the shit-gibbons it attracts.

I might get this bunch to deliver it for me. Perfect.
you don't have a PRO?
Old Jun 23rd 2013, 6:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
you don't have a PRO?
Not for things like that.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

you don't have a PRO?
I wouldn't ask a Pro to do things like that for me....., however,......
Old Jun 25th 2013, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I wouldn't ask a Pro to do things like that for me....., however,......
why not?
Old Jun 25th 2013, 11:16 am
Account Closed

why not?
Mine would say no.

My old one would have.

I'm amazed at the laziness of some of the pond life in my office....trying to get a heavily pregnant admin girl to move their stuff to a new desk so they can go on lunch? Really?
Old Jun 25th 2013, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm amazed at the laziness of some of the pond life in my office....trying to get a heavily pregnant admin girl to move their stuff to a new desk so they can go on lunch? Really?
her choice to get pregnant....
Old Jun 25th 2013, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

Agree 100%

Unfortunately, MotherScamp insisted that as I grew up I had manners...like helping old ladies with their shopping or luggage, or letting preggers women have my seat (in fact, any woman).

I don't think you should, as a perfectly capable human being, let someone who's thoroughly up the duff, scrabble around under a desk unplugging / plugging in, or lump your shit around because you can make her do it.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bit assuming. maybe it was an accident
Old Jun 25th 2013, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well may have been an accident but she chose to keep it
Old Jun 25th 2013, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't think you should, as a perfectly capable human being, let someone who's thoroughly up the duff, scrabble around under a desk unplugging / plugging in, or lump your shit around because you can make her do it.
Obviously as a nice person I agree with you and would always give up my seat, help carry etc when a heavily pregnant person is in need, however pregnancy here appears to be an affliction which renders you completely helpless from the second you concieve. At the end of the day you are being paid to do the job, if you are not fit for the purpose of your job then take the time off sick, why should others carry your work because you chose to get pregnant..
Old Jun 25th 2013, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Obviously as a nice person I agree with you and would always give up my seat, help carry etc when a heavily pregnant person is in need, however pregnancy here appears to be an affliction which renders you completely helpless from the second you concieve. At the end of the day you are being paid to do the job, if you are not fit for the purpose of your job then take the time off sick, why should others carry your work because you chose to get pregnant..
Can we talk about mother and child parking bays being near the door in super markets too? It's not a decision, not a disability...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.