Marry Me .....

Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:34 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marry Me .....

I'm sooooooooooooo bored today and over here in the gloomy UK...
And was thinking the easiest way to get back over there would be to get married...
Sooooo any one know of any single guy that fits the following:??????????

Good Looking/fit bod
Excellant Job/high earner
Nice car
Nice apartment/villa
willing to give me a credit card to go shopping with anytime.

Not fussy in the least ...only 5 little attributes needed
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Marry Me .....

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
And was thinking the easiest way to get back over there would be to get married...

Good Looking/fit bod
Nice car
Nice apartment/villa

All us good looking guys with cash to spare are in Saudi unfortunately. If you're looking for someone like that in the UAE he's probably gay!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:47 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
All us good looking guys with cash to spare are in Saudi unfortunately. If you're looking for someone like that in the UAE he's probably gay!
Hmmmm youre probably right there lmao!
Dont really want to go round in black all day... kinda takes away the whole shopping experience if you cant show off your new clothes...
How about they just send me a credit card? comes and visits twice a year?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Come to Saudi - you'll get a marriage offer on every corner . . . Got one for my 14 year old yesterday Agree about the showing off the new clothes tho - it's totally pointless getting dressed up to go shopping only to cover it all up. The exception is shoe shopping as you always need sexy shoes to flash from under the abbay!

I would go for the Carribean myself if I was looking to remarry - quite fancy living out there.

N
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i thought it was dead hot over there at the moment...?

MM, xx
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Dont really want to go round in black all day... kinda takes away the whole shopping experience if you cant show off your new clothes...
Think you will probably get a few takers here in Saudi
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:01 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i thought it was dead hot over there at the moment...?

MM, xx
It is that horrid muggy weather with no air so you can't breath and just drip sweat...
No air con over here.....We have had rain at night but its all gloomy and overcast this afternoon think its gonna rain....
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:04 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by edinburger
Think you will probably get a few takers here in Saudi
Excelllent....
Send em all my way and I will start interviewing...
They cant be Muslim tho...Like my booze and bacon sarneys too much
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

It is that horrid muggy weather with no air so you can't breath and just drip sweat...
No air con over here.....We have had rain at night but its all gloomy and overcast this afternoon think its gonna rain....
oh yuk, that's nasty...when you next over here, btw...?

MM, xx
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:07 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh yuk, that's nasty...when you next over here, btw...?

MM, xx
Supposed to be end of September... Hopefully!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Good Looking/fit bod
Nice car
Nice apartment/villa

I'm also looking for men who fit that description...In case you get more than one, share...
Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

If you find one and he has a brother/cousin, send him my way please!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Good Looking/fit bod
Nice car
Nice apartment/villa

Average looking / big shoulders, strong back and a small 'Ned'
Good job / reasonable earnings + BUPA for the family
Presently looking for a car which will be a nice one
Marina for 2 weeks, but new gaff will be in same location
No to credit card

any good?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
Average looking / big shoulders, strong back and a small 'Ned'
Good job / reasonable earnings + BUPA for the family
Presently looking for a car which will be a nice one
Marina for 2 weeks, but new gaff will be in same location
No to credit card

any good?
Forget it m8, number 5 was the most important one
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:55 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Good Looking/fit bod
Nice car
Nice apartment/villa

Not fussy at all...or superficial in the slightest...

I'm balding and fat with many medical problems....
Job - Not badly paid...
Don't have a car here just now...
Very nice apartment with excellent facilities but it's company provided...
You can have a credit card but it wouldn't be mine...

Oh, and I'm already married. So you'll just have to dream, baby...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.