View Poll Results: What is your marriage status?
Never married but would like to some day
10.91%
First marriage
50.91%
Divorced after first marriage would marry again
5.45%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
On Second marriage
21.82%
Divorced after second marriage would marry again
1.82%
Divorced after second marriage would not marry again
0%
On 3rd marriage
7.27%
Divorced after third marriage would marry again
0%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
never married and never want to
0%
Other
1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Married or not

Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:18 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Married or not

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Take her to the Icehotel at the North Pole and get dragged along by Huskis, or something.
I did that and split up with the Mrs on the way to Stansted. Strange few days.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:32 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
I already said a pearl necklace, how big etc. depends on how much you splurge.
That's really quite offensive. Made me laugh, though.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have any objections to something like this:

http://www.hstern.net/site/loja_virt...codigo_area=12
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83

Nothing worse than fake hippy chic, Ethos.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

'Price upon request'

Is there anything more annoying?
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:48 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like quite a severe case of hematospermia, but as you're under 40 then its unlikely to be anything serious. Best take things easy in the bedroom for a couple of days.

Next patient, please.

Dr. Bandwagon
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:51 am
Account Closed

I didn't say I was going to get it. Was only trying to look for a picture of something Mrs. Ethos would like. Harder than you'd think.

Originally Posted by Scamp
'Price upon request'

Is there anything more annoying?
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Let me get this straight.

Something like pearls is too boring and conventional and dooms you to twinsets.

Something like the necklace is too fake hippy chic.

What does that leave me with?

Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:55 am
Hit 16's

Accessorize? I know this is quite expensive at 25 quid, but if you put it in a box it might be quite nice.

Married or not-ugh.jpg
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Diamonds. Only ever buy diamonds - and white gold. Them's the rules.

Actually, I quite like the necklace.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say I was going to get it. Was only trying to look for a picture of something Mrs. Ethos would like. Harder than you'd think.
Going back to a prvious thread about your 26 inch waist - I imagine this scene at your house if you buy her that for Christmas:

Where is the love?
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Accessorize? I know this is quite expensive at 25 quid, but if you put it in a box it might be quite nice.

Attachment 114905
He isn't married to BA's grandmother.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 10:01 am
Account Closed

Oy vey.

Ironically you're slightly along the right track. Mrs. E likes chunky jewellry and these tribal style necklaces made out of blown glass and/or rock crystal.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Attachment 114905

Last edited by Ethos83; Dec 3rd 2013 at 10:45 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 10:04 am
Hit 16's

Its actually an impossible question to answer. Apart from the tried'n'trusted stuff (eg pearls) its very difficult, IMHO and loads of experience, to buy jewellery (and handbags. Especially handbags.) for one's wife. Especially as you've only been married for a short time. I too like the necklace, but that's totally irrelevant. On the other hand, if she's the type of gal who will be pleased and who will like it simply because its from you and you've taken time and care to chose it, then you're a lucky man. I could venture that you might consider what jewellery she has chosen for herself and go for something in keeping with that, but I perhaps that view needs to be verified by the fairer sex on the bored.

Good luck, anyway.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 10:07 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

That's not too bad. If your wife rocked up to my front door wearing that, on a dark night or perhaps one of the outside lights not working properly, I wouldn't refuse to lend her a car jack or other small item related to an easily self fixable car issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.