mannequins should be headless

mannequins should be headless

Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:02 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mannequins should be headless

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but that's only in private...

MM, xx
Shit, same mistake as last time, I amn't very good at this sneaky stuff, MM sorry..... (Note to self: PM the durty stuff!!)
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Shit, same mistake as last time, I amn't very good at this sneaky stuff, MM sorry..... (Note to self: PM the durty stuff!!)
yeah...discrete is the order of the day...otherwise i'm gonna have to bin you...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:04 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

aaaahhh gotya - so you're just gonna f**k their brains out then
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinderelle
aaaahhh gotya - so you're just gonna f**k their brains out then
No...I'm going to make love to them...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:06 pm

yeah...discrete is the order of the day...otherwise i'm gonna have to bin you...

MM, xx
It wont happen again, mistress, honest.......
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

It wont happen again, mistress, honest.......
good slave...you need to redeem yourself big time...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:07 pm

good slave...you need to redeem yourself big time...

MM, xx
Oh God, I remember what you made me do the last time you said that.....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God, I remember what you made me do the last time you said that.....
sshhh...that's our little secret...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:12 pm

sshhh...that's our little secret...

MM, xx
Think its safer if we continue this by pm, MM. That way you will have some amterial to pass on to Confu......
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:13 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
No...I'm going to make love to them...
at least you're honest and a gentleman - although I see other ..... less favourable traits
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think its safer if we continue this by pm, MM. That way you will have some amterial to pass on to Confu......
god he'll only use it against me...i'll keep it between you and me if you don't mind...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinderelle
at least you're honest and a gentleman - although I see other ..... less favourable traits
I'm expecting your feedback on the perceptions thread...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

god he'll only use it against me...i'll keep it between you and me if you don't mind...

MM, xx
hey,you two....Keep me out of this please...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
hey,you two....Keep me out of this please...
i fully intend to...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:16 pm

MM, xx
NP, I hate to have others reading my material anyway, 2's company and 3's a crowd, or is that a party, I can never remember which....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.