Man United v Man City

Old Oct 25th 2011, 11:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man United v Man City

Originally Posted by Scamp
It's pathetic.

If you are going to moan about seeing the score somewhere then become a hermit for the day.

Regardless of if it's in the title, in a thread, over text, on the news, on BBC sport, you can avoid it if you want to.

Just don't moan about it. Find something else to make your life that little bit more exciting than watching a repeat of a match and not knowing the score.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus.
omg....a simple apology and it won't happen again would be the usual response for being a bit of a knob, rather than dragging it out, kicking and screaming, especially when one wouldn't expect a result in a thread title.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 11:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Poor taste....
...ketchup will fix that.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bob
omg....a simple apology and it won't happen again would be the usual response for being a bit of a knob, rather than dragging it out, kicking and screaming, especially when one wouldn't expect a result in a thread title.
Not my thread mate, nothing to apologise for...don't understand the issue - if you don't want to see a result, don't look, definitely don't moan like a bunch of ****ing queers. It's a game of football.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

It would serve Balotelli well to cut down on the showing off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8HKSXSU148

He got yellow carded for his t-shirt antic in the Man U game.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
last time man u got that ****ed their airplane crashed!!
what an arsehole - are you 12 ?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Scamp
Not my thread mate, nothing to apologise for...don't understand the issue - if you don't want to see a result, don't look, definitely don't moan like a bunch of ****ing queers. It's a game of football.
I didn't say you'd need to appologise...but it still stands, only a numpty posts a result in the thread title, where someone can't avoid seeing it unless they spend a day in a black hole, which is daft...when everyone else seems to understand this simple principle.

And I didn't even give a shit about the result, I already knew it and don't even care about either team. Still annoying when some spanner posts a spoiler in the thread title.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:42 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brains1983
last time man u got that ****ed their airplane crashed!!
Spoiler I was going to watch the news in 5 mins and you tell me their plane has crashed.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It seems to me (Bob) that you are the knob (or would you prefer numpty) for making such a drama out of a little indiscretion. As Scamp rightly says, he wasn't the instigator of the post. It was me and quite frankly I found your reaction embarrassing to say the least. If it had been simply 3-1 then I wouldn't have bothered but six, come on. Be a man about it. If you had supported a football team all your life and watched them play at the likes of York, Halifax and Gillingham not so long ago, wouldn't you let your hair down just a little after a result like that? No, don't answer that.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:15 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by mentalist
It seems to me (Bob) that you are the knob (or would you prefer numpty) for making such a drama out of a little indiscretion. As Scamp rightly says, he wasn't the instigator of the post. It was me and quite frankly I found your reaction embarrassing to say the least. If it had been simply 3-1 then I wouldn't have bothered but six, come on. Be a man about it. If you had supported a football team all your life and watched them play at the likes of York, Halifax and Gillingham not so long ago, wouldn't you let your hair down just a little after a result like that? No, don't answer that.
OMG, seriously, you posted a spoiler on the thread title, a simple apology is a simple thing to do for not thinking of others.

It's just as simple as that, anyone that does it gets the same thing, regardless of the result or the sport.

BE isn't a special little snow flake in this regard. It's also not a very hard concept to grasp, more so for a site with an international following of posters.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:21 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

It is simple, keep the spoiler out of the title, simple universal forum etiquette. I am amazed this is contentious.

Thanks Bob, for trying to keep it as an expectation.