Man United v Man City

Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man United 1-6 Man City

Originally Posted by Scamp
I definitely wouldn't go trawling through the Middle East part of BE looking for football scores if I lived in Spain
Yeah, but if it were posted in a thread, you could easily avoid it, just like it's easy to avoid reading FB if you have friends who'll likely post results, or twitter etc...if it's posted in the title of a thread though, and you go to the home page and it was the last post, it'll appear, it'll also appear when you hit the recent posts link.

Bit harder to avoid that way, and why should someone avoid the site entirely just because someone else is being selfish?

It's simple forum etiquette, BE isn't any special there.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
That's got to require a level of boredom above most surely?
No, it's how a lot of people browse the forum when they want to see recent posts rather than going to a specific area of the forum.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 3:32 pm
Banned

charismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Great, some people may of recorded to watch later, use the ferkin spoiler.
I can never avoid the live scores. Last week, just as I was sitting down to watch a crucial match my mother in law calls- no danger there so I picked it up and she starts talking about the match, no doubt because she doesn't know else to talk about with me. I said "STOP! I'm just sitting down to watch it" and she says "oh they better win this thing!". I knew it was just about over so right then I knew whatever happens it's going to be tied near the end. After hanging up I fast forwarded to the end and watched the last 5 minutes..All day I was avoiding people, places, and letting the phone go to voice mail and she ruins it with one ill timed phone call.

I'm not going to say she did it on purpose, but she definitely did it on purpose. She swore to my wife that she never gave me the score and that's probably true, but she gave me a big clue and just by the tone of her voice I knew the outcome was in serious jeopardy
Old Oct 24th 2011, 4:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
He probably wasn't, you can view "Today's Posts" and see all the BE forum's threads in one hit.
Glad someones got a bit of sense out there.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 4:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
...not feeling the teddy bear love, jdr
It doesn`t take a lot of intelligence to think that someone may of recorded it and may not want to see the score, you could of at least not put it in the title. :curse:
Old Oct 24th 2011, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man United v Man City

There is an advice line for Man United fans 0 16 161 16 16
Old Oct 24th 2011, 7:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You`re so ferkin ME ME ME, you ignorant dickhead.
Um.

Why is your avatar a teddy bear?
Old Oct 24th 2011, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Um.

Probably because he's preparing to throw it out his pram!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

It's pathetic.

If you are going to moan about seeing the score somewhere then become a hermit for the day.

Regardless of if it's in the title, in a thread, over text, on the news, on BBC sport, you can avoid it if you want to.

Just don't moan about it. Find something else to make your life that little bit more exciting than watching a repeat of a match and not knowing the score.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Um.
Just to get this thread back on track...United 1-6 City, yeh yeh yeh...and why is your avatar a zebra's head, Spugsy?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

last time man u got that ****ed their airplane crashed!!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 7:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Brains1983
That's amazing.

Prepare for backlash.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:05 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

BACKLASH BEGINS

You blithering idiot. It's "aeroplane" where I come from...
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch.....!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:48 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Poor taste....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.