Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Man treated at hospital after having sex wih animals

Man treated at hospital after having sex wih animals

Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man treated at hospital after having sex wih animals

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait...imals-1.596515

In Kuwait : An Asian watchman is being treated at a local hospital after he had sexual intercourse with animals on the farm he was guarding.

“I was shocked during my last visit to the farm to see the watchman screaming in pain and I took him to the hospital in Farwaniya. There, doctors diagnosed him with a problem with his organ,” the farm owner was quoted as saying by Kuwaiti daily Al Rai on Saturday.

The unnamed watchman reportedly explained to his employer that he had been doing “sexual things” to the animals and that he may have contracted a dangerous disease. The farm owner said that the expatriate worker cried continiously and saying that he was “extremely tired.”

Readers’ comments on the internet ranged from sympathy for the lonely man to outrage for cruelty to animals. Many asked questions whether the animals were now fit for human consumption.

And the main concern is whether the animals are still fit for human consumption !!

-
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Man treated at hospital after having sex wih animals

Has Meow transformed herself into Dean?
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Those operations would take more than a weekend...

-
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully his doctor is Australian- ie has seen this kind of injury before.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:24 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon you lot--there's got to be so much we can make out of this story. Sunday-morning blues? Internet down? Creative juices dried up?
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait...imals-1.596515

In Kuwait : An Asian watchman is being treated at a local hospital after he had sexual intercourse with animals on the farm he was guarding.

“I was shocked during my last visit to the farm to see the watchman screaming in pain and I took him to the hospital in Farwaniya. There, doctors diagnosed him with a problem with his organ,” the farm owner was quoted as saying by Kuwaiti daily Al Rai on Saturday.

The unnamed watchman reportedly explained to his employer that he had been doing “sexual things” to the animals and that he may have contracted a dangerous disease. The farm owner said that the expatriate worker cried continiously and saying that he was “extremely tired.”

Readers’ comments on the internet ranged from sympathy for the lonely man to outrage for cruelty to animals. Many asked questions whether the animals were now fit for human consumption.

And the main concern is whether the animals are still fit for human consumption !!

-
I don't see anything wrong with this story............
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

"The unnamed watchman reportedly explained to his employer that he had been doing “sexual things” to the animals"

"doctors diagnosed him with a problem with his organ"

I guess that is what happens when you force a camel to give you a blowjob!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned View Post
"The unnamed watchman reportedly explained to his employer that he had been doing “sexual things” to the animals"

"doctors diagnosed him with a problem with his organ"

I guess that is what happens when you force a camel to give you a blowjob!
They spit, don't they? I never find that a gracious ending...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I particularly like;
In 2006, a Sudanese man was forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The village council of elders ordered the man to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to the goat's owner who had surprised him with his goat.

The elders said the man should not be taken to the police, but rather pay a dowry for the goat because he used it as his wife.
Men really will shag anything won't they!

Last edited by kittycat1; Mar 14th 2010 at 11:21 am.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:40 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
I particularly like;

Men really will shag anything won't they!
Generally only if it has a skirt and a pulse, but we do make exceptions from time to time.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:52 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Oral sex from a crocodile is a definite no-no...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
They spit, don't they? I never find that a gracious ending...
you mean you swallow??????
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:03 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned View Post
you mean you swallow??????
Gulp!!! What have I said?????
Old Mar 16th 2010, 6:32 am
Just Joined

chikala is an unknown quantity at this point

This happens in africa all the time at least he wasn't asked for a dowry...

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?art_i...2848846C839516