Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Man Dressed As Penis Assaulted As Woman Dressed As Vagina Tries To Intervene

Man Dressed As Penis Assaulted As Woman Dressed As Vagina Tries To Intervene

Old Jun 20th 2013, 7:01 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Man Dressed As Penis Assaulted As Woman Dressed As Vagina Tries To Intervene

Could it only happen in England?

Huffington Post

You'd think that encounters involving penises and vaginas would on the whole be rather enjoyable but when they involve three people, Glastonbury High Street and the police you know things have gone slightly astray.

This is exactly what happend last Friday when a man dressed as a giant penis was set upon by an offended gent as a woman dressed as a huge vagina tried to calm the testy situation.

Chris Murray (Mr Penis) and Joanne Tremarco (Ms Vagina) were performing on the street to promote the delightfully-named 'Women who wank and The Penis Monologues' when a passer-by took offence to their costumes.

Murray said: "He started shouting at me, saying it was disgusting and children could see us," reports the Central Somerset Gazette.

"I could tell by his body language that he was really angry. I tried to calm him down, I wasn't looking for a fight; but he grabbed my hat, tore it off and chucked it on the pavement."

The police were called who asked Tremarco to climb out of the giant vagina costume or she could be arrested for a public order offence.

They agreed to stop the performance and not to press charges against the angry man.
Don't you wish you were there? Is it on YouTube?
Old Jun 21st 2013, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man Dressed As Penis Assaulted As Woman Dressed As Vagina Tries To Intervene

Originally Posted by Kix
Could it only happen in England?

Huffington Post

Don't you wish you were there? Is it on YouTube?
Let's make our own version.............

I'm sure I can play a big vagina..............

[please supply your own punchline as appropriate]
Old Jun 21st 2013, 7:13 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man Dressed As Penis Assaulted As Woman Dressed As Vagina Tries To Intervene

Originally Posted by The Dean
Let's make our own version.............

I'm sure I can play a big vagina..............[/I]
You gonna strum it or blow it?
Old Jun 23rd 2013, 5:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm sure I can play a big vagina..............
You bloody ****.