Man city then....

Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man city then....

..in the bottom three, who would have thunk it eh?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man city then....

Oh ayup, shes on................Newcastle have won again !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Oh ayup, shes on................Newcastle have won again !
and mcallister has been sacked eh?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Feel sorry for him but the time is right I think !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:31 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man-City

Guys, there is someone on another thread who is also interested in this subject. Might be worth hooking up.

I DO NOT need to access political, or news sites, just personal sites important only to me. Some of these sites are gay-specific, like gayromeo, or gaydar.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Default Re: Man-City

Originally Posted by Roadking
Guys, there is someone on another thread who is also interested in this subject. Might be worth hooking up.

I DO NOT need to access political, or news sites, just personal sites important only to me. Some of these sites are gay-specific, like gayromeo, or gaydar.
'I'm gay so am doing the best thing and moving to the middle east where it's pretty much illegal everywhere, but canyou guys hook me up with loads of gay sites please?'

oh aye, good idea.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Hughes days at Man City might be running out fast..I mean if we look at Sheikh Mansours other highlights this season.

A) Voted best horsebreeder in France (Normandy stables)

B) Became biggest shareholder in Barclays bank (16.3%) after injecting £3.25bn in convertibles and RCI.

Citys performance simply ain´t up to scratch, heck..Sven was fired and £80m of new players added and now this.

Typical City I´ll tell yah..
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

City are my adopted team this season, had to pick a side to watch every week on showtime !

Typical, Leeds are shit and now City are shit !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

City are my adopted team this season, had to pick a side to watch every week on showtime !

support the toon big man, you know it makes sense!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Spugs I would.....................but they are shite and Viduka is a tosser !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Don´t complain, I´m a City fan and my missus supports Leeds.

Doom & Gloom "R" US..
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

next season will be amusing seeing the "Richest Club in the World" play in the Championship! Robhino will love that
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

"Late West Brom winner puts Hughes under pressure"??

It's all press-created garbage.

Man City are six points behind the team in 8th place (the 'mighty' Fulham), with the next five matches to come as follows:

Hull (H)
Blackburn (A)
Portsmouth (A)
Wigan (H)
Newcastle (H)

Nine or ten points from that lot (not an unreasonable assumption) will put them into the top half.

Calm down City fans - this is the season where everyone from about 6th to 19th is of a very similar standard.

They'll be fine............
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
..in the bottom three, who would have thunk it eh?
Hughes would have been able to cope prior to the Arab buy-out but now with all the high expectations that have now arisen, he is simply out of his depth. He lacks the man management skills to motivate the star players which the big money is sure to attract. Last night all three of the Brazilian signings were absent without leave. The rest simply did not operate as a team. My money is on Hughes departure but probably not before we hit rock bottom and are dumped out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest in early January. Frank Rijkeard is my choice to replace him.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Hughes would have been able to cope prior to the Arab buy-out but now with all the high expectations that have now arisen, he is simply out of his depth. He lacks the man management skills to motivate the star players which the big money is sure to attract. Last night all three of the Brazilian signings were absent without leave. The rest simply did not operate as a team. My money is on Hughes departure but probably not before we hit rock bottom and are dumped out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest in early January. Frank Rijkeard is my choice to replace him.
Don't see the logic - he could cope under the old regime, but not under the new one?

That just proves that owners have lost the plot.

Expectations are always going to be high (particularly among the fans) who ever owns - and who ever manages.

Look at how mediocre teams like Bolton and Fulham have climbed the table in recent weeks - anyone can beat anyone these days, the top four/five perhaps being an exception.

Man City are 18th, but with a positive goal difference, while Hull are 6th with a negative one. Logical?

Two good four-goal wins for Sunderland have taken them to the "safety" of 13th place - the safety of being... er... THREE points above the relegation places.

Keep Hughes, just as Blackburn should have kept Ince.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.