Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Malls and Hotels...is that all there is????

Malls and Hotels...is that all there is????

Old Oct 11th 2009, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malls and Hotels...is that all there is????

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ok will do!! Mitten was too young to audition
So was she - I took the big one down to audition and the choreographer said the little one could have a run through for the experience. They both got down to the final cut - 22 and they only needed 16. The 10 year old got cut and the 6 year old got in. I didn't expect her to do as well in the speaking and singing part of it (she has more experience with dancing and choreography) but she held her own with the 10, 11, 12 year olds. They were all very good - I wouldn't have liked to have cut the final six. The 10 year old's nose was out of joint for a couple of hours, but she's fine with it now.

I'll let you know when I have the dates.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
So was she - I took the big one down to audition and the choreographer said the little one could have a run through for the experience. They both got down to the final cut - 22 and they only needed 16. The 10 year old got cut and the 6 year old got in. I didn't expect her to do as well in the speaking and singing part of it (she has more experience with dancing and choreography) but she held her own with the 10, 11, 12 year olds. They were all very good - I wouldn't have liked to have cut the final six. The 10 year old's nose was out of joint for a couple of hours, but she's fine with it now.

I'll let you know when I have the dates.
it sounds all very Xfactor! don't think I could cope with the stress!!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newbiecpl
a little rugby now and then..
www.arabianpotbellies.com - a little rugby and a lot of fun.

CH
Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:00 am
Just Joined

newbiecpl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure solar kid would love it too. Let me know the dates and we will be there.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 11:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure solar kid would love it too. Let me know the dates and we will be there.
oh no we won't

Old Oct 11th 2009, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you promise not to feed solar kid any sugary food additives first.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

ok will do!! Mitten was too young to audition
I made the final shortlist but not the final cut............
Old Oct 11th 2009, 2:54 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by The Dean
were you playing the Prince Charming?
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Oh, now I know who you are........
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:52 am
Just Joined

newbiecpl is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no we won't

Oh yes we will....
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:53 am
Concierge

Oh yes we will....
Old Nov 16th 2009, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Okay, as promised, the dates my girls (the other one ended up getting in too) will be performing are 21st, 23rd, 26th, 28th, 30th and 31st December. The production runs from 20/12/09 to 2/01/10 with both kids casts. Most days have two shows a day.