British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Male massage in Abu Dhabi (without happy ending) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/male-massage-abu-dhabi-without-happy-ending-731313/)

Mischief Queen Sep 6th 2011 12:39 pm

Male massage in Abu Dhabi (without happy ending)

Does anyone know anywhere in Abu Dhabi where a guy can get a massage from a female - non dodgy happy ending type... just someone who doesn't want a bloke massaging him.

I know there are places in Dubai but where to go in Abu Dhabi? Anyone?

Oyibopeppeh Sep 6th 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Male massage in Abu Dhabi (without happy ending)

Health spa at the Shangri-La I believe. Might be worth a call to them first though.

flares Sep 6th 2011 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Mischief Queen (Post 9603202)
Does anyone know anywhere in Abu Dhabi where a guy can get a massage from a female - non dodgy happy ending type... just someone who doesn't want a bloke massaging him.

Had a female last time out at the Six Senses @ T3 Etihad lounge (a real one not one of the Thai ladyboys who also work there).

Obviously no help whatsoever as you need to be flying...and have lounge access

Millhouse Sep 6th 2011 1:48 pm

Given your, somewhat strange, criteria I think it would be easiest for me to name places where you shouldn't go...

Mischief Queen Sep 6th 2011 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9603325)
Given your, somewhat strange, criteria I think it would be easiest for me to name places where you shouldn't go...

:lol: yes I'm with you there... ok tell me the ones (not) to send the poor unsuspecting person to...

al dente Sep 6th 2011 4:31 pm

Try Zen Spa at Rotana

Maxima Sep 7th 2011 6:37 am

The Spa at the hilton Beach Club
Zen at Rotana
Royal Orchid Spa at Grand Continental Hotel

Norm_uk Sep 7th 2011 7:44 am

Most of the Hotels have spa's that offer massage and a choice of male or females to do it for you. Even some of the dodgy three stars have them.

I can recommend the any of the facilities at the Beach Rotana - they have excellent staff usually.

N.

Tillybean Sep 7th 2011 10:25 am

Zen at Rotana or the Shangri-La - my mate goes all the time and never gets a happy finish!

Millhouse Sep 7th 2011 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by Tillybean (Post 9605184)
Zen at Rotana or the Shangri-La - my mate goes all the time and never gets a happy finish!

so he tells you

mentalist Sep 7th 2011 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by Tillybean (Post 9605184)

Must be a dead ugly masseuse then.:rofl:

al dente Sep 7th 2011 3:59 pm

I've always wondered about this. What does a chap do if he has an involuntary/ voluntary response.

Does one just turn on one's back and brazen it out? Perhaps with a pithy remark?

Millhouse Sep 7th 2011 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by al dente (Post 9605703)
I've always wondered about this. What does a chap do if he has an involuntary/ voluntary response.

Does one just turn on one's back and brazen it out? Perhaps with a pithy remark?

two options really... pay up and go for the happy ending or brave it out and laugh it off. no doubt they have seen it all before...

Bahtatboy Sep 8th 2011 6:44 am

Originally Posted by al dente (Post 9605703)

Suck it and see.

al dente Sep 8th 2011 9:00 am

What happens if you throw the money down and then they call their boss? A la Michael Douglas.