British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Male Escort for Hire... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/male-escort-hire-613536/)

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:37 am

Male Escort for Hire...
 
Need to raise a few quid a bit sharpish, so where can I advertise my 'escort services' to the women of Dubai ? Dubizzle ?

Also, need help with the advert.....any ideas of wording I should use ?

Cheers

Inselaffen Jun 8th 2009 3:44 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 
if you need to raise a few Dhs you'd be better off targeting local men!

MataHari Jun 8th 2009 3:48 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643595)
Need to raise a few quid a bit sharpish, so where can I advertise my 'escort services' to the women of Dubai ? Dubizzle ?

Also, need help with the advert.....any ideas of wording I should use ?

Cheers

anything with a reference to you being a Paul Newman lookalike will go down well...

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:49 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 7643604)
if you need to raise a few Dhs you'd be better off targeting local men!

Oh right, cos i have one of those handsome faces that men and women fancy ......?

No, its a women only escort service.....and I dont want any fat old GILF, I have standards you know

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:50 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7643611)
anything with a reference to you being a Paul Newman lookalike will go down well...

What, the grey hair and blue eyes you mean.....or dead ?

MataHari Jun 8th 2009 3:51 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643615)
What, the grey hair and blue eyes you mean.....or dead ?

yeah...

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:52 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7643617)
yeah...

shall I ask again in Dutch ?

MataHari Jun 8th 2009 3:52 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643623)
shall I ask again in Dutch ?

make me larf why don't you...

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:54 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7643627)
make me larf why don't you...

Oranjeboom...

MataHari Jun 8th 2009 3:56 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643632)
Oranjeboom...

did I ever tell my granddad used to work there...my grandma still gets a case of beer every month...

admon Jun 8th 2009 3:57 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643613)
Oh right, cos i have one of those handsome faces that men and women fancy ......?

No, its a women only escort service.....and I dont want any fat old GILF, I have standards you know

But surely the Paul O'Grady angle could bring in a multitude of well heeled old age pensioners..

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 3:58 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7643639)
But surely the Paul O'Grady angle could bring in a multitude of well heeled old age pensioners..

Good idea......well they wont be 'dried up' for long then will they

I like to give something back to the community

admon Jun 8th 2009 3:59 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643642)
Good idea......well they wont be 'dried up' for long then will they

I like to give something back to the community

just choked on my Weetabix..

MataHari Jun 8th 2009 4:00 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7643642)
Good idea......well they wont be 'dried up' for long then will they

I like to give something back to the community

so what's the deal...do you receive at home or will you travel...
any special costumes you can wear, policeman, that sort of stuff...

BangleMan Jun 8th 2009 4:01 am

Re: Male Escort for Hire...
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7643644)
just choked on my Weetabix..

Not the first time i have heard that over the breakfast table...


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:10 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.