Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Malaysian 'Witch Doctor' and the missing place

The Malaysian 'Witch Doctor' and the missing place

Old Mar 15th 2014, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Malaysian 'Witch Doctor' and the missing place

News articles claim the Witch Doctor or Shaman performed his services at Kuala Lampur airport and was invited / authorised by high ranking Malaysian officials.

I am really surprised the Malay authrities allowed/supported him, especially since the guy is saying " Allah uh Akbar " while he does his divination thing.

I can only imagine how pissed off Arabs would be seeing this

Last edited by Boomhauer; Mar 15th 2014 at 10:35 am.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 1:14 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Malaysian 'Witch Doctor' and the missing place

Old Mar 15th 2014, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

"missing plane"
Old Mar 15th 2014, 3:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
"missing plane"
speaking of which where do you think it is?
Old Mar 15th 2014, 4:57 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Pakistan
Old Mar 15th 2014, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Sadly I think it is at the bottom of the ocean, because a plane that size needs a suitably large runway. If it had landed anywhere with such a runway, we would have heard about it by now. I would think if the plane entered the airspace of India,China or the neighbouring countries to land on some deserted flat stretch of land, it would still be picked up by radar??

Media is now going with the Hijack theory and that plane was headed towards India.

I don't know if I am being unfair but to me it seems like Malaysian authorities are incompetent.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Mar 15th 2014 at 5:05 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 5:30 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is a lot more to it than meets the eye.
There is something the yanks and the malay now know which they arent telling anyone. Furthermore this 'startling new' discovery of finding out that the plane was in contact with a satellite for 6-7 hours further really did not drop off the branch and hit the authorities in the head...they knew all along. Imo, the story that 'we are searching for it' was probably for something else. I am not saying they know where it is, all I am saying is that they knew the plane flew further than reported earlier but sadly the plane is probably underwater in that huge ocean. I can only imagine what the relatives would be going through right now. I lost my brother in law this way a long time ago and they found the plane 3 months later and it still hurts sometimes.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Iran ?
Old Mar 15th 2014, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b777-28420.htm

Check out the planes serial number, particularly the last three figures which (i tihnk) denote what number of the model it is rolling off the production line.
Old Mar 16th 2014, 5:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Beakersful
http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b777-28420.htm

Check out the planes serial number, particularly the last three figures which (i tihnk) denote what number of the model it is rolling off the production line.
Old Mar 16th 2014, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Sorry, didn't see this thread before my new one and not sure how to delete it.

IrishBeeKeeper, very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother in law.

I also think there is much more to this than we have ever been told about - lots of searching in the wrong place to put the world off track etc. Not sure if we will ever find out what has happened.

Very interested in WHAT was in the hold.

Last edited by Ditzy; Mar 16th 2014 at 1:26 pm.