Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Old Jun 5th 2014, 2:56 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Originally Posted by mikewot
OK so you are telling us, in point of fact, that we humans do not know, cannot know 'what' your superior being is. Therefore how can you consider that this superior being created everything, what line of reasoning leads you to this conclusion? You have quite simply made the whole thing up, you have told us so in as many words.
You've just defined faith.
Old Jun 5th 2014, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You've just defined faith.
Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed. -- Voltaire.
Old Jun 5th 2014, 3:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed. -- Voltaire.
Very current. -- Ampere
Old Jun 5th 2014, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

I resist you!

Ohm.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 4:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Therefore the existence of all those religions in the world can be explained to be revelations from the creator but they got contaminated by man made ideologies that creeped into their basic teachings. Christianity is a good example
And that sums up your views. No tolerance and an egotistical belief that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

You really are wasting your time on this forum, nobody is buying into your sales pitch.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
And that sums up your views. No tolerance and an egotistical belief that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

You really are wasting your time on this forum, nobody is buying into your sales pitch.
Everyone here is falsely thinking RedShark actually believes in the divine nature of Islam. From his response in this thread about the need for men to fight over women and some of responses in earlier threads it is pretty clear he is either an atheist or agnostic and subscribes to Islam because it furthers his race/culture's survivial of the fittest .

Religion has often been used as a tool to advance racial/ethnic supremacy ; and this is why RedShark supports Islam.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:31 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Everyone here is falsely thinking RedShark actually believes in the divine nature of Islam.
No he's just a troll.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

No he's just a troll.
+1

But his arguments have been highly entertaining and given me a lorra, lorra laughs.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Jun 6th 2014 at 5:40 am. Reason: To add a bit !
Old Jun 6th 2014, 8:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
But his arguments have been highly entertaining and given me a lorra, lorra laughs.
That's why we haven't banned him, he's a gift that keeps on giving
Old Jun 6th 2014, 9:53 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

That's why we haven't banned him, he's a gift that keeps on giving
its like a bite you know you shouldn't itch but you just cant help yourslef
Old Jun 6th 2014, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

You know what guys, I have given my evidence, and you have given yours (or lack of them), this case is now adjourned until someone can come up with an example to counter mine then we can move on in this discussion. Otherwise, I’d rather do something more fruitful in my life.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Everyone here is falsely thinking RedShark actually believes in the divine nature of Islam. From his response in this thread about the need for men to fight over women and some of responses in earlier threads it is pretty clear he is either an atheist or agnostic and subscribes to Islam because it furthers his race/culture's survivial of the fittest .

Religion has often been used as a tool to advance racial/ethnic supremacy ; and this is why RedShark supports Islam.

No, you got that wrong. You were expecting me to be a religious preacher which I simply am not, I am a Muslim thinker like many others. Your problem is that this is the first time you come across one, which is quite surprising in your case since you grew up in a supposedly Muslim country. You must had been well protected from mixing with others!
Old Jun 6th 2014, 10:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Otherwise, I’d rather do something more fruitful in my life.
please don't let us stop you
Old Jun 6th 2014, 10:43 am
Account Closed

You know what guys, I have given my evidence,
You have given no 'evidence', what you write are things made up by other people. You can believe what you like but that doesn't make it a fact except amongst your peers.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 7:32 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Now it is your turn to quote me an example, just one example, of an existence that has no original source!!!!!!! Go on I am waiting for an answer…….
Presumably the answer here, is your God, Mr Shark.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.