British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/malay-muslim-groups-wage-jihad-against-cadbury-834935/)

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 2nd 2014 12:30 am

Re: Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11284840)
I love Cadbury's chocolate & I love pork.

Here endeth the lesson:p

I forgot to mention that I love :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: too :o

Sally Redux Jun 2nd 2014 12:34 am

Why a supreme being would worry him/herself about a bar of Dairy Milk is beyond me (but then again all religious belief is).

Boomhauer Jun 2nd 2014 2:13 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11278210)
Knowing that a pig male is one of those few animals that never fight over the females, is there a link here! I really don’t know

RedShark

The above comment from you has now convinced me that you only subscribe to Islam because you feel its helps your race in a racial survival of the fittest struggle , and not because you actually believe in the supernatural aspect of the Quran and Muhammed.

Millhouse Jun 2nd 2014 5:04 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11284842)
I forgot to mention that I love :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: too :o

what about the sex?

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 2nd 2014 6:19 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 11284963)
what about the sex?

Oh goodness me, I DON'T like that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2014 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11284990)
Oh goodness me, I DON'T like that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try combining it with chocolate.

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2014 7:10 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11284763)
It looks like I have started appearing in your nightmares. To tell you the truth you are not the first one to have complained about this phenomenon!!

Just another example of your inability to make a logical progression. If every deluded, illogical, blinkered tosser I met featured in my nightmares, you'd be jostling with many, although perhaps standing tall amongst them. But they don't, and neither do you. And I doubt that anyone on here has nightmares about you--there are certainly no posts indicating that, but there again you have shown great ability to read into people's words things that aren't there (and to ignore the things that are).

Assuming that your issue are of reading age, do you let them view this website in order that they can see criticism of the faith you are force-feeding them?

britexpat76 Jun 2nd 2014 7:50 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11284762)
I ignored them because I have already answered those questions before to other PMs on this forum, the like of Meao, Yoohoo, and others. You just want me to repeat myself over and over again. Besides, you also want to drive the discussion into subjects of what the Saudis are doing or saying, something I am not interested in.

NO NO NO. I am asking you about abuse by Muslims by following the Quran - Not to name others who were just nut cases who did bad deeds as they were bad people. I want you to tell me about

1) Female genital mutilation
2) Why a womans voice is worth half a mans
3) Why because your father is Muslim should you be (Quite an interesting one considering the poor woman in Sudan)
4) Why its ok to marry an 8 year old child
5) Why you should be sentenced to death for realising its a load of bollocks and wanting out.
6) Why its fine to murder your own daughter for finding love with someone you don't approve of

You have never answered these and if you want any kind of even slight respect answer them. Come on defend your faith directly without blaming others or quoting an irrelevant story about *Some friends once*

Put up or shut up.

Millhouse Jun 2nd 2014 7:51 am

cannot understand normal thinking :D

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 2nd 2014 8:02 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 11285021)
Try combining it with chocolate.

Blast, that's were I was going wrong :sneaky:. I've been combining sex and pork and it just hasn't been working for me :ohmy:.

Millhouse Jun 2nd 2014 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11285052)
Blast, that's were I was going wrong :sneaky:. I've been combining sex and pork and it just hasn't been working for me :ohmy:.

works for me. Can I be the meat in your bacon sandwich. :lol:

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 2nd 2014 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 11285053)
works for me. Can I be the meat in your bacon sandwich. :lol:

Hey, it's the best offer I've had today. Hello :flirtyeyes::wub:

martinbkk Jun 2nd 2014 10:42 am

Combining sex with pork might be questionable, this Jock thought sex with a bike okay though

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7095134.stm

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2014 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 11285052)

I quick ham shank's alright now and again, but you really need to felake a flake, try 3 Musketeers, a Big Turk or Mr Big, lose your Cherry Cocktail, get your lips round a Curly Wurly, do the Double Decker, glide down a Glosette, take a Grand Slam, join up with some Nut Lovers, scream Oh Henry!, get Rocky Hard, try a Seven Up Bar, Take 5, tease a Texan, tongue a Toblerone, and caress some Woodies.

But only After Eight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ate_bar_brands

redShark Jun 2nd 2014 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 11285041)
NO NO NO. I am asking you about abuse by Muslims by following the Quran - Not to name others who were just nut cases who did bad deeds as they were bad people. I want you to tell me about

Assuming that you have studied the Quran as you’ve claimed, let me tackle your questions.

1) Female genital mutilation
Where is the reference in Quran to that? These are pharaonic and sub-sahra traditions practiced by people over thousands of years and were brought over with them when they converted to Islam.

2) Why a womans voice is worth half a mans
Check this post of mine
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=120

3) Why because your father is Muslim should you be (Quite an interesting one considering the poor woman in Sudan)
5) Why you should be sentenced to death for realising its a load of bollocks and wanting out.
6) Why its fine to murder your own daughter for finding love with someone you don't approve of

Quran clearly states there is no compulsion in religion, and in other occasion it tells the prophet that ‘you have no control over them, God will deal with their punishment when they come back to him after this life’. What you are referring to are misinterpretations of some sayings attributed to the prophet that have no support from the Quran

4) Why its ok to marry an 8 year old child
Not sure what you are referring to, age of marriage is more of a cultural habit than religious. Nothing in Quran specifies the age of marriage as long as they are two adults.

You have never answered these and if you want any kind of even slight respect answer them. Come on defend your faith directly without blaming others or quoting an irrelevant story about *Some friends once*

Put up or shut up.

/