Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Old Jun 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Chocolate Salty Balls
It's just the way I walk.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
You are a bit late dear, because we had already discussed those subject before. I am rather more intrigued to learn about the pineapples you grow and wonder what they test like!!!
Patronizing as well as delusional.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 10:25 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76 View Post
NO NO NO. I am asking you about abuse by Muslims by following the Quran - Not to name others who were just nut cases who did bad deeds as they were bad people. I want you to tell me about

Assuming that you have studied the Quran as you’ve claimed, let me tackle your questions.

1) Female genital mutilation
Where is the reference in Quran to that? These are pharaonic and sub-sahra traditions practiced by people over thousands of years and were brought over with them when they converted to Islam.

You know what, I will let this one slide - I actually agree it is mainly cultural though there are advocates using religion as a reason to carry the tradition on.

2) Why a womans voice is worth half a mans
Check this post of mine
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=120

Your answer is backing up what we said, 2 women in court in case one forgets?? You should look at the who is more educated in the Gulf, Women or Men.

3) Why because your father is Muslim should you be (Quite an interesting one considering the poor woman in Sudan)
^^^You missed this one^^^
5) Why you should be sentenced to death for realising its a load of bollocks and wanting out.
^^^And this^^^
6) Why its fine to murder your own daughter for finding love with someone you don't approve of

Quran clearly states there is no compulsion in religion, and in other occasion it tells the prophet that ‘you have no control over them, God will deal with their punishment when they come back to him after this life’. What you are referring to are misinterpretations of some sayings attributed to the prophet that have no support from the Quran

4) Why its ok to marry an 8 year old child
Not sure what you are referring to, age of marriage is more of a cultural habit than religious. Nothing in Quran specifies the age of marriage as long as they are two adults.

You know full well what I mean, Would you be happy for an 8 year old daughter to marry an old man? Seems its allowed by your rules.

You have never answered these and if you want any kind of even slight respect answer them. Come on defend your faith directly without blaming others or quoting an irrelevant story about *Some friends once*

Put up or shut up.
Lets follow this up.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 10:41 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Lets follow this up.
As you know from previous experience he NEVER follows through nor gives a direct answer.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 11:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mikewot
As you know from previous experience he NEVER follows through nor gives a direct answer.
I bet at some point in his life he's followed through and shit himself. We've all got close, but I can imagine the last split second choice of holding in the turtle head and releasing the 'shart' is not his decisions, it's for the almighty man in the sky. If he decides to follow through, RedHelmet must.

Ergo...I believe that at some point, RedHelmet has shit his own pants.

This is undeniable, unquestionable and complete proof because I believe it and read it in a book and someone else told me they believe it to and it's what I believe so you can't tell me I'm wrong.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 12:49 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

In each story of creation there are always always always three players:
1- there is a supernatural creator who sets the laws and the rules.
2- there is creation,
3- and finally there is a purpose for the creation.
What was step zero again?

Also just remind us of the purpose. Are we here just to honour god as a kind of...weird self gratifying game? Is our existence akin to that of 7 billion pets with an omnipotent yet very negligent owner?
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Lets follow this up.
Could you next time if you want to follow up a discussion try to use a different font color so I can read the new postings and not waste my precious time reading old ones.

Answer to point 2:
Up to you if you want to jump the red trafiic. Quran is in no businsess of appeasing the whims of anybody. it gives you the facts it believes in straight in your face. compare that with the hypococy that goes on in the west. we all know that is a wide spread phenomenon that a woman often get paid less salary than a man for the same job, when theoretically she should be the same.

Answer to point 4:
Ok, I know now what you are on about. You are referring to the case of the prophet of Islam marrying a 9 year old. A lot of discussions have been going on that subject surprisingly arising from Christians in the West. Little did they know that Marry the mother of Jesus got pregnant with baby Jesus at the age of 13! And unlike the Muslims and the Christians who believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus, the Jewish and the atheists, on the other hand, believe that he was actually the illegitimate son of Joseph, a middle age man in his late fifties who had a relationship with marry!!!! But that is not the point of discussion, let me come back to the prophet of Islam case. There were 4 reported traditions about that marriage, each one of them had a different account as to the age of Aisha, the lady in question. those accounts stated her age to be 17,19, 21,13 and 9 years old. Some historians have done a research on this subject and concluded that Aisha age must had been 19 for the simple fact that her sister Asma who was 10 years her senior gave birth to her first son when she was 29 years old and that was in the same year when Aisha's marriage was consumed.

Since I am on this subject, let me highlight some facts that you chose to conceal.
The first marriage of the prophet of Islam was to a woman 15 years older than him, he was 25 and she was a widow of 40 years old. She was his first and only wife and lived with her for nearly 20 years and had all his children from her. Her death was one of the most devastating (if not the most) moment in his life as he kept remembering her until his last days. All the women he married after her, except for Aisha who was the only virgin he’d ever had, were middle age women. The reason behind those marriages was mere political as in Arabia it was a tradition at that time that marrying into a tribe will grant you their allegiance and support and that was crutial for him since all of Arabia were raging war against his divine message.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikewot
Heyyy, it is Mike again… I have not seen much of you lately debating with me, mate. I thought you have been either busy with your airplanes or you might have decided to keep low profile with me. Could you kindly remind me which question on this board I have ditched? Yesterday I posed a question to your comrad in atheism, Norm and I am still waiting for an answer, so why don’t you just come to his rescue then!!
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp
I bet at some point in his life he's followed through and shit himself. We've all got close, but I can imagine the last split second choice of holding in the turtle head and releasing the 'shart' is not his decisions, it's for the almighty man in the sky. If he decides to follow through, RedHelmet must.

Ergo...I believe that at some point, RedHelmet has shit his own pants.

This is undeniable, unquestionable and complete proof because I believe it and read it in a book and someone else told me they believe it to and it's what I believe so you can't tell me I'm wrong.
Actually, a person who is unable to control his mouth from spluttering filth is the one who is most likely unable to control his asshole!
Also, I have always been teatotal, so I have never been PISSED. Can you make the same claim that you have never been pissed and having to have someone to change my pants as a result!!
Old Jun 4th 2014, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Charismatic
What was step zero again?

Also just remind us of the purpose
. Are we here just to honour god as a kind of...weird self gratifying game? Is our existence akin to that of 7 billion pets with an omnipotent yet very negligent owner?
The purpose is to function in accordance with the harmony on earth. Every creatures role on earth is to work towards the integrity of this harmony. The difference is that we human were given the choice to screw it up or follow the guidance from the creator of this harmony. That is why according to the universal law of equilibrium there will be punishments for those who screw it up
Old Jun 4th 2014, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

False Alarm ; Malaysian government Islamic body now says there was no Pork dna but non governmental Islamic authorities are still demanding a boycot.

Cadbury chocolate has been found not to contain pork DNA by Islamic authorities in Malaysia.

Earlier government tests on two Cadbury products had suggested they might not have been suitable for Muslims.

However, new tests by Malaysian Islamic authorities found no traces of pork in a range of Cadbury products.

Nevertheless, an Islamic consumer body said it would maintain its call for a boycott of Cadbury chocolate.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-27663857

Saudi is also testing Cadbury products for pork DNA.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 3:03 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Answer to point 2:
Up to you if you want to jump the red trafiic. Quran is in no businsess of appeasing the whims of anybody. it gives you the facts it believes in straight in your face. compare that with the hypococy that goes on in the west. we all know that is a wide spread phenomenon that a woman often get paid less salary than a man for the same job, when theoretically she should be the same.
See below.
Like that never happens in Muslim countries. And you're avoiding the question, as always.

Answer to point 4:
But that is not the point of discussion, let me come back to the prophet of Islam case. There were 4 reported traditions about that marriage, each one of them had a different account as to the age of Aisha, the lady in question. those accounts stated her age to be 17,19, 21,13 and 9 years old. Some historians have done a research on this subject and concluded that Aisha age must had been 19 for the simple fact that her sister Asma who was 10 years her senior gave birth to her first son when she was 29 years old and that was in the same year when Aisha's marriage was consumed.
See below.

Since I am on this subject, let me highlight some facts that you chose to conceal.
So when you want something to be a fact--as here--it is, yet above (regarding Aisha) its not a fact. Given the level of illiteracy in the region at the time, nothing can be taken as a fact. Yet again you can't sustain a logical argument.
The first marriage of the prophet of Islam was to a woman 15 years older than him, he was 25 and she was a widow of 40 years old. She was his first and only wife and lived with her for nearly 20 years and had all his children from her. Her death was one of the most devastating (if not the most) moment in his life as he kept remembering her until his last days. All the women he married after her, except for Aisha who was the only virgin he’d ever had, were middle age women. The reason behind those marriages was mere political as in Arabia it was a tradition at that time that marrying into a tribe will grant you their allegiance and support and that was crutial for him since all of Arabia were raging war against his divine message.
Virgin virgin virgin. More indications that Islam (along with Christianity) is hung up on sex.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 3:05 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

The purpose is to function in accordance with the harmony on earth. Every creatures role on earth is to work towards the integrity of this harmony. The difference is that we human were given the choice to screw it up or follow the guidance from the creator of this harmony. That is why according to the universal law of equilibrium there will be punishments for those who screw it up
By killing people. **** your harmony.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 4th 2014, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Heyyy, it is Mike again… I have not seen much of you lately debating with me, mate.
That is because you do not debate, you troll.
Here is a question you've avoided (as per your usual 'debating' position) you state that muslims have examined the 'evidence' and have come to the unmistakable conclusion that a supernatural being created the earth. From that base assumption follows the rest of the house of cards. Nothing comes from nothing I believe was the terminology used.
My question is where did the supernatural being come from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.