Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malay Muslim groups to wage 'jihad' against Cadbury.

Originally Posted by redShark
I have looked at your previous posts and you know what, 95% of them contained swear words. Man, you obviously have a problem expressing yourself in an intelligent and civilized way (the irony is that you keep complaining about the Arab manners). I shudder to think what back ground you came from, or what abuse you might have had. You do deserve a sympathy more than anger from me, in fact, I more feel sorry for the people around you who have to put up with hearing this kind of language day in and day out. If I was a social worker I would raise a concern about the psychological plight of the children in your household who are subjected to listening to these kind of words every day. Have you given it a thought what kind of education you are giving to your children with this kind of behaviours? Don’t you think that what you are teaching them is that swearing is the right way to express an idea. But I have some good news for you, I actually have a cure for you. Try to watch more the BBC channel ‘BBC Parliament’ and see how people can debate and have firey discussions without the need to use one single swear word. If you spend a few hours each day on this channel you will be cured and we will have a cleaner forum here!
You really are a small minded, insular little twunt, aren't you? BBC Parliament is a learning ground for how to insult people without swearing, in the same way it is a boxing ring without fists being thrown.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:40 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked at your previous posts and you know what, 95% of them contained swear words. Man, you obviously have a problem expressing yourself in an intelligent and civilized way (the irony is that you keep complaining about the Arab manners). I shudder to think what back ground you came from, or what abuse you might have had. You do deserve a sympathy more than anger from me, in fact, I more feel sorry for the people around you who have to put up with hearing this kind of language day in and day out. If I was a social worker I would raise a concern about the psychological plight of the children in your household who are subjected to listening to these kind of words every day. Have you given it a thought what kind of education you are giving to your children with this kind of behaviours? Don’t you think that what you are teaching them is that swearing is the right way to express an idea. But I have some good news for you, I actually have a cure for you. Try to watch more the BBC channel ‘BBC Parliament’ and see how people can debate and have firey discussions without the need to use one single swear word. If you spend a few hours each day on this channel you will be cured and we will have a cleaner forum here!

Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:56 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
You really are a small minded, insular little twunt, aren't you? BBC Parliament is a learning ground for how to insult people without swearing, in the same way it is a boxing ring without fists being thrown.
i see you saved me the bother. thanks
Old Jun 1st 2014, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
i see you saved me the bother. thanks
Why? Aren’t you man enough to defend yourself? Go on and refute the allegations I made about you
Old Jun 1st 2014, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Interesting that you mentioned the word fist, because judging by your conduct on this forum you do come across as someone who keeps a fist handy when he engages in an intelligent discussion!!!
Old Jun 1st 2014, 2:47 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Aren’t you man enough to defend yourself? Go on and refute the allegations I made about you
i have done so more times than I care to count, you however have yet to answer a single question that I have put to you in your many delusional ramblings.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 3:49 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked at your previous posts and you know what, 95% of them contained swear words. Man, you obviously have a problem expressing yourself in an intelligent and civilized way You wouldn't recognise intelligence even if it walked upto you and kicked you in the bollocks (the irony is that you keep complaining about the Arab manners). I shudder to think what back ground you came from, or what abuse you might have had Abuse? The ones that are abused are the ones forced to sign upto a religion by birth, who get told fairy tales are true and cannot think freely for themselves without the constant threat of damnation. Abuse is the women treated as second rate humans to their male counterparts and their voice being worth half a Muslim mans. Abuse is marrying a child of 8 years old and raping her, so dont you dare preach to us about abuse you utter crettin . You do deserve a sympathy more than anger from me, in fact, I more feel sorry for the people around you who have to put up with hearing this kind of language day in and day out. If I was a social worker I would raise a concern about the psychological plight of the children in your household who are subjected to listening to these kind of words every day. Have you given it a thought what kind of education you are giving to your children with this kind of behaviours? Don’t you think that what you are teaching them is that swearing is the right way to express an idea.(now this is the funniest part fishy, tell me about the education your children receive? Do you teach them about biology and how evolution works? Do you teach them physics and how the stars were formed? Do you let them decide for themselves what religious path they shall walk having looked at all alternatives? Do you let them marry whome ever they want, for love regardless of religion? When you can answer yes to those questions you then are in a position to criticize others, until then keep it shut) But I have some good news for you, I actually have a cure for you. Try to watch more the BBC channel ‘BBC Parliament’ and see how people can debate and have firey discussions without the need to use one single swear word. If you spend a few hours each day on this channel you will be cured and we will have a cleaner forum here!
And one last point you meaningless blight on earth, I suggest you watch the Discovery channel and see with your own eyes what a great universe we live in all 400 million years of it. See how we evolved from simple life forms into what we are today putting men on the moon and understanding more and more around us. Then tune into Saudi TV and see how we all was 1200 years ago.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britexpat76
And one last point you meaningless blight on earth, I suggest you watch the Discovery channel and see with your own eyes what a great universe we live in all 400 million years of it. See how we evolved from simple life forms into what we are today putting men on the moon and understanding more and more around us. Then tune into Saudi TV and see how we all was 1200 years ago.
I see that you got yourself a new title Mr. Shark fisherman. I am afraid you got to work harder to be able to claim this title because so far your hooks seem to be failing you, as I seem to be crunching them like tea biscuits.

I will pick up on one point from the ramblings you wrote which is to do with do I teach my children about science. The answer is sure I do, I teach them about biology and how the Quranic description of the development of the embryo in (Quran 23:12-14) fits exactly the modern scientific discovery as admitted by Professor Keith L. Moore. I teach them about the universe and how Quran talked about the formation and the expansion of the heavens which fits the big ban theory and the universe expansion theory (Quran 21:30). I teach them that Quran stated that water is what every living beings are made of, a fact that NASA depends on in detecting life in other planets. I teach them how Quran referred to a technology in the time of the pharaohs which could well explain the mystery of the building of the pyramids, and so many other similar things I teach them. Now you tell me, since you are married to a Muslim, did you know all those facts? If not, aren’t you curious what your wife believes in? This is certainly not my idea of love!!
Old Jun 1st 2014, 6:02 pm
Shark Fisherman

I see that you got yourself a new title Mr. Shark fisherman. I am afraid you got to work harder to be able to claim this title because so far your hooks seem to be failing you, as I seem to be crunching them like tea biscuits.

I will pick up on one point from the ramblings you wrote which is to do with do I teach my children about science. The answer is sure I do, I teach them about biology and how the Quranic description of the development of the embryo in (Quran 23:12-14) fits exactly the modern scientific discovery as admitted by Professor Keith L. Moore. I teach them about the universe and how Quran talked about the formation and the expansion of the heavens which fits the big ban theory and the universe expansion theory (Quran 21:30). I teach them that Quran stated that water is what every living beings are made of, a fact that NASA depends on in detecting life in other planets. I teach them how Quran referred to a technology in the time of the pharaohs which could well explain the mystery of the building of the pyramids, and so many other similar things I teach them. Now you tell me, since you are married to a Muslim, did you know all those facts? If not, aren’t you curious what your wife believes in? This is certainly not my idea of love!!

Now answer the rest of my post without conveniently choosing one part to write inane drivel about.

You see fishy this is why people think you are an idiot, if you have no answers you ignore the question or reply with something completely irrelevant to the conversation.

And I think you know the answer about my wife which is why she is blissfully married to me and not am idiot like you.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

http://skeptic-mind.blogspot.ae/2011...destroyed.html

The embryology of the Koran is based on Galen, Hippocrates, & Aristotle - and most has been disproven. You remind me of myself 15 years ago when I was a sincere believer and refused to step into the shoes of critics because I was afraid I might be wrong.

Anyway you are a man of faith - why do you need evidence?

N.

This debate had already been done before by other people so rather than me starting it again with you, I suggest you watch this debate on youtube between William Campbell a profound professor who upheld your ideas against Dr. Naik Zaker a Muslim thinker and see how Campbell was badly brusied in that debate and how the conclusion was devastating for the professor Campbells camp. Watch the full debate here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOD2KXXzsjM

15 years ago you were not wrong because you believed, you were wrong in what you believed in.

I need evidence because as a follower of the Quran I am obliged to ponder and question, in fact this is the uniqness of Quran compared to other religious books in that Quran always warns you never to lose sight of your mind.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:04 pm
Shark Fisherman

I need evidence because as a follower of the Quran I am obliged to ponder and question, in fact this is the uniqness of Quran compared to other religious books in that Quran always warns you never to lose sight of your mind.
You are not obliged to think, you are told what to think and not to question Allah as he is always right.

Now answer my points about abuse from before which you ignored.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say in relation to this and all your other previous posts that I hope you don't breed, but I see from a subsequent one that you already have. If I believed in the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'd pray to it for them, bit since I don't I'll just have to hope that their environment permits them to develop and use their critical faculties, otherwise they don't stand much chance.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britexpat76
You are not obliged to think, you are told what to think and not to question Allah as he is always right.

Now answer my points about abuse from before which you ignored.
I ignored them because I have already answered those questions before to other PMs on this forum, the like of Meao, Yoohoo, and others. You just want me to repeat myself over and over again. Besides, you also want to drive the discussion into subjects of what the Saudis are doing or saying, something I am not interested in. I stand for the Quran not for the behaviours of Muslims, for I know one thing for a fact, that Muslims are one of the main obstacles hindering the message of the Quran
Old Jun 1st 2014, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I was going to say in relation to this and all your other previous posts that I hope you don't breed, but I see from a subsequent one that you already have. If I believed in the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'd pray to it for them, bit since I don't I'll just have to hope that their environment permits them to develop and use their critical faculties, otherwise they don't stand much chance.
It looks like I have started appearing in your nightmares. To tell you the truth you are not the first one to have complained about this phenomenon!!
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 12:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Cadbury's chocolate & I love pork.

Here endeth the lesson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.