Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Maids ... I have seen it all now!!!

Maids ... I have seen it all now!!!

Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:07 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maids ... I have seen it all now!!!

Today I asked the maid to clean out the kitchen cupboards and the fridge. She started on the fridge, then I seen her dragging the vacuum cleaner in to the kitchen and asked her what she was doing with it. She had taken the end piece off and was about to stick the nozzle bit in to the fridge to clean it!!!

I wonder what she cleans the loo with ... my toothbrush??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:20 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maids ... I have seen it all now!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Today I asked the maid to clean out the kitchen cupboards and the fridge. She started on the fridge, then I seen her dragging the vacuum cleaner in to the kitchen and asked her what she was doing with it. She had taken the end piece off and was about to stick the nozzle bit in to the fridge to clean it!!!

You may be right there buy another toothbrush Miss E.....
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Wait till she bends over to clean.............
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:23 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star

You may be right there buy another toothbrush Miss E.....
I have ... I gave her a bit of grief after she miserably failed the while glove test, so I don't think she is too happy at the moment.

Originally Posted by The Dean
Wait till she bends over to clean.............
Don't tempt me!!!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:12 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I have ... I gave her a bit of grief after she miserably failed the while glove test, so I don't think she is too happy at the moment.

I cant believe it ....How horrific for you! she picked the wrong house to be sweeping things under the carpet...
check the top of the doors and the light switches Miss E.....
Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe it ....How horrific for you! she picked the wrong house to be sweeping things under the carpet...
check the top of the doors and the light switches Miss E.....
you have got to start a maid agency twinkle!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:16 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by annacarna
you have got to start a maid agency twinkle!
My hubby said that actually...
Perhaps i could be a maid consultant???
Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

just answered your PM
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant, you can have a trial at my gaff..........
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:37 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

For a moment there I thought I'd logged onto Expatwimmin.