Maid advice

Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maid advice

Originally Posted by Ethos83
You think Sri Lankians make better maids than Philipinos? That's what someone at the coffee hour told me.

What about Ethiopian maids? They're cheaper. But do you sacrifice in quality?
Listen arsehole,
If you wanna speak with me,apologise for posting lies about me first of all
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Listen arsehole,
oh wow...I'll borrow that line sometime if I may...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:31 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

The point is that instructions, within reason, are to be followed. Otherwise what is the point of having a maid?
Do they have to wear a uniform as well?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Listen arsehole,
Haha - I love your style Eva.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Western families generally don't require help to wear uniforms, from what I've seen.

A bit sorry, though. Some of the handsome black or grey uniforms from day past would be fun to have around the villa, especially when guests are over.

Originally Posted by moto111
Do they have to wear a uniform as well?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:44 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I think Im missing something....

I have my ignore settings on 'General Arsehole', and now I can't see any of Ethos' posts....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

(being serious here)

I, ahem, may have mistook Eva for somebody else, and called her a silly old cow without real justification. Since she wants an apology, I'll deliver it.

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I think Im missing something....

I have my ignore settings on 'General Arsehole', and now I can't see any of Ethos' posts....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Listen arsehole,
short memory syndrome
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

(being serious here)

I, ahem, may have mistook Eva for somebody else, and called her a silly old cow without real justification. Since she wants an apology, I'll deliver it.
so where is it?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies,

I need your help. We have a new Philipino maid, and it's become clear that she has trouble following my orders. The other day I had to remind her that the sheets on the beds needed to be changed at least once a week, and I got out the sheets for her. Later I discovered that she'd changed the coverlets but put the sheets back in the cupboard. Did she honestly think we wouldn't notice?

Should we get rid of her?
have you bummed her yet?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Is this whole thread a wind up?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:01 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it is..ethos couldn't manage a wank, never mind supervise a maid..
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alexa
Ys, fire her and get an au pair instead...or, even better, hire one that is a friend of the family....
Yeah... it is true, humans are the only animals that can trip twice on the same stone. You made a mistake talking about something you knew nothing about and you are doing the same mistake all over again. Funny enough... you look proud of being brainless...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Yeah... it is true, humans are the only animals that can trip twice on the same stone. You made a mistake talking about something you knew nothing about and you are doing the same mistake all over again. Funny enough... you look proud of being brainless...
If you think so...I won't be so cruel as to disillusion you....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

Get another maid to make sure the first maid is doing her job properly. BINGO - TWO MAIDS!!!! Think of how much credibility this would give you with all your "like minded" friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.