Madonna Concert

Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madonna Concert

Was anyone else there?

Average, bordering on shite.

'Doors open 19:00' - make that 19:45, not a great start with thousands of people trying to get in through the wrong entrances.

DJ from 20:30 to 21:30, followed by Michael Jackson songs until she managed to get on stage at 22:45.

A lot of crucifixes displayed on the screens, some swearing and a strange rendition of 'Like a Virgin'. Some of her music was OK, but the majority was very disappointing.

To top it all off, a big brawl in the grandstand involving pissed up Brits (40-something women).

We left before midnight with a lot of other people.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:14 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madonna Concert

Originally Posted by NorthernLad View Post
Was anyone else there?

'Doors open 19:00' - make that 19:45, not a great start with thousands of people trying to get in through the wrong entrances.

DJ from 20:30 to 21:30, followed by Michael Jackson songs until she managed to get on stage at 22:45.

A lot of crucifixes displayed on the screens, some swearing and a strange rendition of 'Like a Virgin'. Some of her music was OK, but the majority was very disappointing.

To top it all off, a big brawl in the grandstand involving pissed up Brits (40-something women).

see the thread i posted about 5 mins before you..aye it was proper shite.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:19 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

This really pisses me off. I went to a laughter factory not long ago and the back row bitches were fighting. I can't decide if Brits are incapable of having fun, or handelling their drink. I find it embarrassing.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

thought Her Madge was brilliant last night. Really handled herself well pleasing the vast crowd in what must have been difficult conditions for the old girl. Support good too - that red dress on the skinny one!! and the dancers when they played that old jig. Sky News' coverage great too. God save Eamonn Holmes

haven't a clue about Madonna in Abu Dhabi though.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Was anyone else there?

i missed the brawl, that would have been better entertainment that old bingo wings Maradonna
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:50 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
i missed the brawl, that would have been better entertainment that old bingo wings Maradonna
It was pretty vicious, a bunch of women looked to have been on the lash all day - more fists than hair pulling/scratching. It went on for a while, calmed down/flared up.

Seeing the cream of Tescos checkout girls going down towards the exit with a smirk on her face spoke volumes.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:58 am
banned

It was pretty vicious, a bunch of women looked to have been on the lash all day - more fists than hair pulling/scratching. It went on for a while, calmed down/flared up.

Seeing the cream of Tescos checkout girls going down towards the exit with a smirk on her face spoke volumes.
unreal. i wish these people would **** off somewhere else. Cant they manage to go to a madonna concert without being idiots.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:06 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Why anyone would pay money to watch their granny dance about in her underwear is beyond me.. She has been shite for 20 years.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:16 am
banned

Originally Posted by britexpat76 View Post
Why anyone would pay money to watch their granny dance about in her underwear is beyond me.. She has been shite for 20 years.
i got free tickets...and agree with your above comments.

im actually pissed off i missed seeing some fat english slags punching eachother.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:22 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
i got free tickets...and agree with your above comments.

im actually pissed off i missed seeing some fat english slags punching each other.
Does sound like you missed the best part. Shame they didn't all get banged up together.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 9:33 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Madonna; Would you?
Old Jun 4th 2012, 9:35 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Madonna; Would you?
Sounds like entrapment. Yeah, I'm in my 50's why not.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't even there but still got quoted...

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/madon...medium=twitter
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:29 am
Big Member

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I wasn't even there but still got quoted...

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/madon...medium=twitter
You were right though.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 11:16 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Madonna; Would you?
3 bags, a dozen pints with Jaegers and only then would I attempt it. And thats only because I remember her when she was fit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.