Made me Cry

Old Nov 14th 2009, 3:45 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Made me Cry

Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:32 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Made me Cry

How did it get in the water in the first place?

How come the back wheels never turned when it was towed out of the water, across the grass and up the ramp…did they leave the handbrake on ?
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MacScot
How did it get in the water in the first place?

How come the back wheels never turned when it was towed out of the water, across the grass and up the ramp…did they leave the handbrake on ?
Looked like the tow truck driver wrapped the chains around the back wheels. Ouch.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 3:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
Looked like the tow truck driver wrapped the chains around the back wheels. Ouch.
what's a few more bucks worth of damage eh
Old Nov 15th 2009, 6:35 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

and how it got there in the first place

Old Nov 16th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

I heard / saw the full clip on Sky News the other morning. The bit that made me laugh was the conversation between the yanks that were filming the crash which went something like....

Yank A - "Aww dude look at that sweet ride...i'm a gonna get me one of those some day"
Yank B - "Dude what car is that?"
Yank A - "Its a lambo or something"

Me shouting at the TV - "No its not you complete and utter f***wit!!!!"