Lunch

Old Aug 30th 2017, 2:17 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunch

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
I used to have red sauce sandwiches at my nan and granddad's for tea, and tripe with vinegar and pepper, and cold black pudding
Bloody poncy southerners.
Old Aug 30th 2017, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
What the **** is wrong with people?
They have no sense of honour
Old Aug 30th 2017, 6:47 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

In england as a kid my neighbours boy used to get white sugar sandwiches. I got into trouble when i left the marmite in his house...
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 4:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I used to have red sauce sandwiches at my nan and granddad's for tea,
Originally Posted by uk_grenada
In england as a kid my neighbours boy used to get white sugar sandwiches.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Brought a mac n cheese Pot Noodle to work for today's dinner.

I usually stick to chicken and mushroom or the Bombay Bad Boy, but I'll give this a try.
Won't be adding the red sauce sachet though.

I'll start my diet next Sunday.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Brought a mac n cheese Pot Noodle to work for today's dinner.

I usually stick to chicken and mushroom or the Bombay Bad Boy, but I'll give this a try.
Won't be adding the red sauce sachet though.

I'll start my diet next Sunday.
Heathen!

Can't beat Chicken and Mushroom or Bombay Bad Boy - except perhaps Sweet and Sour.

Mac n Cheese sounds worse than yuck.

I'm having White wine spritzer with added Vodka. Cos it's my birthday and I can.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Heathen!

Can't beat Chicken and Mushroom or Bombay Bad Boy - except perhaps Sweet and Sour.

Mac n Cheese sounds worse than yuck.

I'm having White wine spritzer with added Vodka. Cos it's my birthday and I can.
Can we swap?
It seems like it's bring a rugrat to work day today, the little rude swines.

I need a drink.

Happy birthday BTW.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 10:46 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

NB in the uk, marks and spencer make some pot noodle things, upper class names of course, they are horrible....
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

NB in the uk, marks and spencer make some pot noodle things, upper class names of course, they are horrible....
The cheap ones here are awful too.
10 sachets of god knows what inside and they all taste like water.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 3:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

In england as a kid my neighbours boy used to get white sugar sandwiches.
Yup. We had those at times .

We would also sometimes get a cup of hot oxo cube drink with a slice of plain white bread.

and tripe with vinegar and pepper, and cold black pudding
My Dad would eat dripping with a bit of bread. Even the thought of the smell makes me want to gag.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yup. We had those at times .

We would also sometimes get a cup of hot oxo cube drink with a slice of plain white bread.

My Dad would eat dripping with a bit of bread. Even the thought of the smell makes me want to gag.
Dripping cake with a bit of salt, mmmmm.
Got to have the brown gravy/jelly with it though
Old Sep 4th 2017, 7:50 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Dripping cake with a bit of salt, mmmmm.
Got to have the brown gravy/jelly with it though
What's dripping cake?

We used to have dripping on toast, as you say with some of the jelly. I still regularly think fondly of it....
Old Sep 4th 2017, 7:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Too. Many. Northerners.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 8:59 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Too. Many. Northerners.
I had dripping on toast as a kid, and I was brung up in Essex.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
What's dripping cake?

We used to have dripping on toast, as you say with some of the jelly. I still regularly think fondly of it....
Dripping on a breadcake/bread roll/barm.
They sell beef dripping in Park n Shop but it hasn't got the jelly stuff.

I never fancied it on toast, I used to like it cold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.